Chapter 5

DACIANA'S POV

Elena wouldn't tell me who had a crush on me which was strange.

She must be close with them but the thing is Elena got along with so many people.

Elena was one of the most friendliest people I'd met actually.

Elena was out again though, she didn't spend much time home unless to sleep, she spent her days helping people out or hanging out with our group if we decided to hang out.

I sat on my sofa.

"You know, your clearly one for breaking and entering yourself but did you know some man was in your house last night?"
Heisenberg questioned.

I froze.

"Wait what?"
I asked.

"You have an admirer Daciana, a stalker I'd say"
Heisenberg informed.

That was more uncomfortable than Heisenberg's little cameras.

"This is a joke, right?"
I muttered.

"No"
Heisenberg deadpanned.

I would have to ask Elena who that person with a crush on me is because honestly surely she'd tell me if I explained this to her.

I decided for now I'd leave my home.

It felt strange been here alone, I mean technically Heisenberg could see what was going on too but I don't like to think about that.

I sat on a wall and was approached by the hag of the Village, well hag was a bit harsh of a word, she was nice enough, very strange and clearly intensely devoted to Miranda but she was definitely the crazy lady of the village anyways her name was Ana and she had approached me.

"You look a bit lost dear, pray to Miranda and she can make your worries go away"
Ana suggested.

"Can she make creepy stalkers leave me alone?"
I asked.

Ana gave me an odd look.

"Yes"
Ana deadpanned.

Ana seemed confused though.

"Guess I'll get praying them"
I lied.

Ana was no help at all.

I'm also convinced Miranda would do nothing to get rid of my creepy stalker.

I walked away and saw Danny chopping down a tree?

I assume his family need more wood for whatever they was doing.

"Are you pranking me?"
I questioned.

"No? And even if I was I wouldn't admit it?"
Danny snickered.

"There's been a man in my house in the night as I slept"
I sighed.

"Not me, I'm not a weirdo besides I'd have done something scary to wake you up if it was me not just wandered around silently"
Danny shrugged.

I can believe that, he'd definitely wake me up scarily.

"Jeez there's some weirdos"
Danny added.

"Agreed well I'll leave you to do whatever your doing"
I waved.

"Catch you later"
Danny retorted.