Ch 10.5 - Bachelorette Omake

AN: This chapter isn't necessarily 'canon' with the story. It's smut I couldn't resist writing that won't impact the plot. Any chapters with "omake" will be this. c:

You pinched your lips together again with a bit of attitude. "You'll find out at the altar tomorrow," you mumbled through a hidden smile.

"Will I?" He crossed his arms and gave you quite the look, leaning on one leg. You weren't fooling anyone with your tight expression.

Fuck. He was right.

You were unable to keep yourself steady, even as you launched yourself to him once again. Like a heat-sinking weapon, your lips landed on his without effort. The letter he had written dropped to the floor as he caught you. He steadied himself before the two of you could fall back.

"Y/N," his voice was serious as you parted from his lips for just a moment. The look you held was completely hungry and ravenous. Instead of looking into his eyes, you looked directly at his lips - even staring at that one, little tooth out of place. "What are you doing?"

"I want you," you breathed against his lips, going in for the dive again.

He hesitated for a moment, but allowed the kiss. "We shouldn't," he whispered between your lips as you repeatedly pecked his. At this point he was pressed against the footboard of his bed while you bombarded him.

You stopped as soon as he said this, hungry expression not leaving. You shook your head in agreement. "Shouldn't. But what do you want?" You asked, letting your hands run from where they were on his bare chest up to his jugular, your fingers spreading against his flesh until they interwove with his jaw and hair line.

His breathing increased with your touch, chest visually rising and falling as his own hungry look took over his innocent expression. You swore this was the first time you saw him not smiling in some form or fashion.
The grip he had on your waist tightened as his knuckles curled around the fabric of your dress. It was time for a swift movement of his own.

Without time for you to process it, using his strength, he suddenly twisted himself around your body so that he was behind you. In another split second, you felt his hips on your bottom - cock fully hardened behind his loose sleeping bottoms that were made out of the weakest cotton. You felt as it drove between your cheeks with his pressure.
At the same time, one of his veiny hands came down to drive your chest onto the mattress, your hands now gripping the comforter. His knuckles almost went white as he wrapped your hair into his palm. You paid no mind to the pain at your hips where the footboard was pressing.

You were completely stunned and unable to move, yet completely turned on by his movements. You felt wetness begin to drip down your inner thighs as he continued to press himself against you through your clothes. The desperate need was surely increasing.

He then bent down, arching over you to better whisper against the shell of your ear. "I want you," he whispered through a husky voice.

"Then take me," you smirked with your face still smushed into the mattress.

At first, he was quick. He reached down and snuck his hand under your skirt, letting his delicate touch tickle your legs on the way up. Chills followed the tips of his fingers.
As soon as he felt your body, he halted and his face became bright red. Your breathing hitched as soon as you felt his fingertips feather atop your inner labia.

"You're...not wearing anything," he swallowed despite his dry mouth.

You gave a low giggle. "It's more freeing that way," you snickered.

"Right," his voice was shaking. It was as if all of his nerves had left him upon the reality of the situation.

Though the realization had caused him to stumble, he slowly continued on.
With the subtle movement of his fingers, your body reacted and moved back to press against his digits as he gently made his way in with his index and middle.