Character Information

Alora- Artistic, bookish, loves to travel but can't afford it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Alora- Artistic, bookish, loves to travel but can't afford it. Mom died. Wants to do something great in her lifetime. Does not have a lot of friends and people think she's crazy. She doesn't know why because she thought she was being outgoing but she was not. She always believes in the best in people. She loves flowers and is at the top of her class. She feels connected with nature and antique stores odd enough. When she gets picked from her school, she feels honored and excited to meet new people and learn about this so-called ship. She decides to start new and change her mindset and her personality so people will like her. There she meets this guy who understands her, the real her. She opens up to him and he opens up to her. Can she solve the clues to the missing ship or does something or someone gets in her way?

 Can she solve the clues to the missing ship or does something or someone gets in her way?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Noah- Uses sports as a personality trait. Daddy issues. Video gamer. Every girl falls for him and he wants a one-night stand. Terrible student. Very rich. Future soccer professional. Travels the world anytime he wants to. Older siblings. His best friend died in a car accident with him in it. Can't live a day without going to the gym. When he gets picked he wants to drop out of it because his mother signed him up for it without telling him and he doesn't want to go with a bunch of nerds to find this conspiracy theory ship that was just there. Ever heard of the titanic?

Elisheba- Call her Ish or she'll throw some hands as she says

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Elisheba- Call her Ish or she'll throw some hands as she says. Sleeps all day and plays video games or parties at night depending on how she feels. Terrible student like she's so close to getting expelled. Her parents want her to socialize more but she doesn't give a single care in the world. She thinks relationships are too overrated. Changes friends every week and she only signed up so she can get away from her annoying parents but she plans on doing nothing and enjoys the peace. She thinks this is a white man's social experiment to bring teenagers closer to Jesus. How do any of those make any connection with each other, I don't know.

Tomas- loves to draw, sing, reads comics, and loves the 80s rock and roll classics

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tomas- loves to draw, sing, reads comics, and loves the 80s rock and roll classics. Does Not have any friends or siblings. Lives with his grandparents to be closer to his school. He wants to be an animator and go to a good college. He signs up because he wants this to look good on his college resume. He also wants to know what went on in the disappearance of the ship and wants to see the pretty sights. He hopes this is all out of a comic book.

Next up: A great playlist to listen to when reading this * Author made :)))))

The Stay On The Islandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें