The Adventure

After a long flight, I made it to the island. I got greeted by my driver that will take me where I need to go. We drive around," Pretty?" She asks. " I nod. I have my head out of the window like a dog. I can't believe I'm here. 

We finally arrived at a small camp right next to the water. I got dropped off and headed to a building that says office. I walk in. "Name?" Says a very old lady. "Alora." "First cabin." She says handing me a key. I walk out of the office and follow a very long path with trees. I finally arrived and I unlocked the door.

When you first walk in there are two doors, a bathroom, and a kitchen. I walk into the door that says, "Alora." Wow. I'm in love. 

I walk out and knocked on the door that says, "Ish

I walk out and knocked on the door that says, "Ish." A girl opens it and smiled. "Hi! I'm Alora your roommate." I said trying to sound friendly. "Hey. Call me Ish and come in!" She said.

"If you haven't figured it out yet they do a background search on you to create a room for you

"If you haven't figured it out yet they do a background search on you to create a room for you. " She said doing a belly flop on her bed. "Stalker's." I said examining her room." But very sick!" She said. "Let's go explore and find the others," she said. "But it's dark out," I said. She throws me a flashlight. "After you Princess," She said opening the door for me. 

We walk out. After a short walk, we stopped. "Where are we going I can't see a thing!" I say. 'Do you hear that?" She said looking around. We hear ruffling in the bushes. "Yea." I said trying not to sound scared. 

All the sudden two people jump out and scream!