The Meet and Greet

"Boo!" Said these two teenage boys jumping out of the bushes with bright flashlights. Me and Ish jump. "We got you!" They said in sync. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Tomas, and that is Noah."  Noah waves. Me and Ish both looked at each other and walked away. "Feisty girls!" Noah said making Tomas laugh.  We all walk back to our cabins. Tomas jumps in front of Ish. "Can I help you?" She asked all annoyed. "Never got your name." He said. "Ish." She said as she walks up to our cabin door. "And that's short for?" He added before Ish slammed the door in his face. I start to laugh. 

"Elisheba. That's her full name. Don't tell her I told you guys." I said walking up to the closed door to our cabin. " So Ish's mysterious friend, what do we call you?" Noah said. I turned around. "Alora. Not short for anything, just plain old Alora." "Well, plain old Alora I'll guess all see you guys tomorrow." He adds. "Yea see you plain Alora!" Tomas said. "Not looking forward to it!" I yell back opening the door to see Ish waiting in the hall. 

"I don't like them." She said eating ice cream. I turned and walked towards my room, "You're going to have to deal with them for a whole summer." She mumbles while eating. "Hey, it's been a long day. I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight!" I said closing the door. "Don't let the bed bugs bite!" She yelled.