C'TS&H'CK'YS

CATS AND HICKEYS
Novella

[AN ISLA LAS BRISAS SPIN-OFF]

This story is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real unless stated otherwise.

Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, or an actual event is purely coincidental. This story may contain language and scenes that may not be suitable for young readers.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles, commentaries, and reviews.

Copyright ⓒ by Kaye Anna
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

✿✿✿

GENRE(s):
Adult Fiction, Contemporary, Romance

TARGET AUDIENCE:
18-30+

LANGUAGE:
Filipino and English

BOOK COVER:
Photo by Jasmin Chew from Pexels
Edited on Canva

✿✿✿

If you're kind enough to give constructive critiques about Cats and Hickeys, you can message me privately on this platform or reach out by email. I would love to hear from you!

Friendly and civil debates are allowed.
Rude comments, including disrespectful little shits who love to mention other authors and characters from different books that take no part in this story whatsoever, will be deleted, and accounts blocked.

DISCLAIMER

This will be a fast-paced story with an epilogue to go through. You don't need to read Summertime Sadness (former: Isla Las Brisas) to understand this novella as this will introduce new characters before Isla's story takes place. Some characters from SS will be mentioned.

If you're halfway through SS and decided to read this novella, nothing will be explicitly "spoiled" here but it can tickle your predictions to get a glimpse of SS's twists/past events. Particularly with the Yniguez family.

Cats and Hickeys can act as a standalone and still be considered in the Brisas-verse.

Lastly, don't let the book cover deceive you. Don't mistake this for Teen Fiction.

✿✿✿

WARNING

Cats and Hickeys contains detailed sex scenes and sexual innuendos between consenting adult characters (25+), there will be strong language, and triggering discussions about mental health, [childhood] traumas, and finding one's sexuality. The target audience is not to be taken lightly. If you're a minor, find a story suitable for your age and maturity.

Reading a book to get inspired is fair, but plagiarizing won't be tolerated.
Practice tact.