viii. deal

CHAPTER EIGHT
Deal

What he said echoed in my head which just proved my hunch over his rebellious nature. Nobody owning him just means he'll abide by no rules and he has no idea how curious that is for me. It also took me a moment that he said my name compared to his usual endearments.

"Here we are," Lukas grunted and he crouched para makababa ako. Pagkatapos kong buksan at maisirado ang pinto ay agad niya akong sinunggaban ng halik, puno ng pananabik na para bang ang tagal na naming hindi nagkita.

All that playful air was gone in mere seconds of arriving at my place.

"Lukas–"

"Fuck, you smell good," singhap niya at itinulak ako sa malamig na pinto. My back flushed against the glass door as he frantically kissed my neck, his fingers wrapped around my nape felt cold because of his rings. Cold lips slowly traveled down to my chest making my skin pop.

Akala ko ba gutom na 'to?!

Nilandas ko ang mga kamay sa baba ng kaniyang t-shirt at hinaplos ang kaniyang balat. He felt warm to the touch when my fingers trailed above to caress his firm abs and then to his nipples until I pulled on his shirt so he could take it off.

Holding his hand, my thumb rubbed the silver bands. "Your rings..."

Lukas grinned, pearly white teeth shined against the sheer moonlight. "You like it? Forgot to wear it last night."

Pinagmasdan ko ang mga singsing, they were simple and not too thick around his fingers. Bumabagay ito sa maugat niyang mga kamay. The thought of feeling this inside me was enough for wetness to pool between my thighs. Biting my bottom lip, I guided his hand to my stomach and thigh, taking my sweet time for him to feel me. Lukas' eyes traveled down from my chest to my legs.

"Turn around," he suddenly demanded, as if impatient by all the teasing.

Ginawa ko ang utos niya, dibdib ay tinulak sa pinto. Mabuti ay wala masyadong tao ang dumadaan dito. Even though it was late in the evening, the moonlight was shining enough for people to see us from the outside.

My palms held me steady against the glass door as Lukas pulled my ass back to him. Sandali niyang pinasadahan ng kamay ang aking likod habang iniiwanan ng halik ang leeg ko. His fingers pulled down the straps of my dress and then he gripped the top part to pull it down to my waist, freeing my boobs in the process, my nipples pressed against the cold glass.

Idinikit ni Lukas ang mainit niyang katawan sa 'kin. Umungol ako nang maramdaman ang umbok niya sa puwitan ko. Oh god.

"I'm still curious what you were doing when I called you this morning," sabi niya habang dahan-dahang ikinikiskis ang ari sa pagitan ng pwet ko. I moaned. "Something tells me you were not telling the truth."

With gritted teeth, I managed to speak. "Anong sagot ang inaasahan mo sa 'kin?"

Isang braso niya ay yumapos sa baywang ko at ang kabilang kamay ay gumapang patungo sa dibdib ko. With a painful move, he pinched my nipple making me buck against him, he immediately soothed it while nibbling on my earlobe. The electricity shot down to my aching clit. Unti-unti kong nararamdaman ang basa sa gitna ng mga hita ko.

"How 'bout you tell me, sweetheart?"

Panting, I looked down and watched how he fondled my boobs as if they were toys to play with. I squeezed my thighs together, almost forgetting something. "I already told you. Nagbibihis ako."

"Hmmm," his chest rumbled against my back and he backed away. Lumingon ako sa kaniya at nagmakaawa na bumalik.

"Lukas, come back..."