iii. valentine

CHAPTER THREE
Valentine

I CLOSED my legs as the cold air caressed my center. Our chests were heaving up and down as we hungrily eyed each other. Lukas was the first one to break our staring contest as he kneeled once again on the third step of the stairs.

This time though he didn't waste a second in shoving his face inside my thighs and a long moan escaped my lips. Fucking finally.

Nahanap ng kaniyang dila ang sensitibong parte ng hiyas ko dahilan para bumigat ang nararamdaman kong kiliti sa tiyan. When his fingers parted my folds, his tongue expertly played with the sensitive nub above my slit.

"Fuck..." I choked out, trying to calm my shaking thighs.

"How long have you been neglecting yourself, sweetheart?" He asked inbetween my thighs. Hinila ko ang kaniyang ulo, senyas na magpatuloy siya pero talagang gusto niya akong inisin. "Hmm?" His lips vibrated against my core. Impit akong napaungol.

Pinaglaruan ng kaniyang dila ang aking gitna habang ang tungki ng ilong ay tinatamaan ang parteng mataas dahilan ng panginginig ko. Why isn't he focusing on that part? I'm growing more frustrated if he keeps edging me on like this!

And as if he could read my thoughts, he asked. "What do you want?"

"My clit..." He pulled away. "Lukas, please!" I almost shouted at him as I pulled back his jaw closer to my most sensitive part, rubbing myself on the tip of his nose in the process. The bastard laughed but I didn't care when the desperation is gnawing at me. With two firm hands, he clasped them around my hips to stop me from moving.

Halos mapaiyak ako nang inilipat niya ang kaniyang labi sa itaas ng bukana ko. Two of his fingers suddenly thrusted in my opening while he was busy suckling on my clit, letting his teeth scrape along the small nub.

"Yes, yes!"

What he was doing was enough to drive me mad and I let myself reach my high from the built-up pleasure. Napahawak ako nang mahigpit sa barandilya ng hagdan nang labasan ako.

I came in front of his face, earning a chuckle from him. "Good girl."

Lukas soothed my thighs when they kept shaking because of his undoing. With last kisses and a small nibble on my center, he traveled his lips upwards to my belly button-tonguing my piercing and gliding towards my erect nipples. Ibinalot niya ang kaniyang mga braso sa baywang ko.

"You look like you're in need of a good fucking. Eating you out isn't enough," Lukas whispered as he left hickeys on my neck.

For once, I agreed with him. I'm done with the foreplay.

Nang kinarga niya ang katawan ko, do'n ko palang naramdaman ang kirot sa 'king likod dahil sa pagkadiin ng katawan ko sa hagdan. I've never felt so spent after an oral sex and we're not in the best part yet.

"Get the keys in my jeans pocket please." Pagod kong tinuro ang hinubad na pantalon at walang hirap niya itong inabot habang karga ako. He carried me upstairs in bridal style, opened my door with the key, and kicked it open, slamming it shut behind us with his foot as he asked where my bedroom was.

He gracefully maneuvered us as he followed my directions through my dark hallway. Lukas plopped my spent body onto my warm duvet and a sigh escaped my lips as I moved further to my bed. Taking off my tube top, I threw it somewhere in the room because it was tight around my waist.

"Ah, ah, ah..." He clasped his hand around my ankle to pull me back to the edge of the bed.

Lukas straightened one of my legs. From my knee down to my ankle, leaving wet kisses along the way, gently taking off my heel. He did the same to my other foot. All while I was watching him, hair sprawled overhead, while biting my thumb to conceal a small smile. I moaned as his thumbs massaged the sole of my feet.