Prologue: It Begins

Hello everyone! Nix here and I'm gonna explain what happens when some talks! (Because I don't speak Japanese and Malay)

Language indicators:

" " means someone is speaking Japanese

( ) means someone is speaking Malay

[ ] means someone is speaking English

Italicized means someone is thinking on his/her own

I am not really good at English, but I will try my best.

~~~

 This is it. Boboiboy lands on the near collapsing dam, ice being the only support of the dam. His friends rush to him to celebrate their success, Ochobot tailing behind. I defeated him, Retak'ka. His elements are having their precious reunion after they were taken by Retak'ka, he can sense his elemental brothers' joy. All seems well, right?

However, doing three fusions in a row while using their most powerful moves will, of course, cost him something. And as he expected, fatigue will eventually make him suffer. 

( Boboiboy!)

The said boy turned his head to see a group of kids running towards him, panting, accompanied by a floating and worried yellow power sphera. The Kokotaim were happy to see their friend again, readying themselves to help him when he collapses. 

Boboiboy faints on the spot, instead on falling forward, he staggers behind, tripping himself and falling into the abyss, to literal thin ice. The exhausted boy, even though tired, is still awake and concious, since the effect of andrenaline is still not wearing off. 

(No!) his friends screamed that word, with variations of adding 'friend' or 'Boboiboy' to the mix. Four of them bravely dived down, even with slight hesitation from the eldest boy, the cowardly Gopal even joins Fang, Yaya and Ying. Ochobot stays on top of the crumbling infrastructure, hoping that either, at least one of them, saves his best friend. Ochobot hesitantly looks down, fear ringing into the poor yellow robot's system as he knew that Boboiboy will come in contact to the ice that the boy made. 

Out of sheer and pure fear and luck, the power sphera created a portal, thinking that they must be somewhere safe! However, the portal glitched. The visible destination to the TAPOPS station became unclear, and instead, showed a body of water, with a crumbling ship, though there was land all around it. A lake with literal bodies, though they are still alive.

Before all of them knew it, five kids teleported into another place, in another world...

~~~

Hello everyone!

How was the prologue? Does this need improving?

Comment and vote! I appreciate support

Word count: 411 words

Nix out~