Chapter 1: USJ Attack

Hello everyone! Nix here and I'm gonna explain what happens when some talks! (Because I don't speak Japanese and Malay)

Language indicators:

" " means someone is speaking Japanese

( ) means someone is speaking Malay

[ ] means someone is speaking English

Italicized means someone is thinking on his/her own

I am not really good at English, but I will try my best.

~~~

 Iida rushed off to the entrance of the building, saying that he will call pro heroes to help the students. He left the remaining students of Class 1-A on their own, praying that they survive the raid. 

 Villains are everywhere, left and right, trying to wound Aizawa Shota, or as he is infamously known, Eraserhead. After all, his quirk lets him erase someone's quirk temporarily. Though he is more of an ungerground hero, you can't say you are pro hero if you can't really fight, right?

And so, his fighting spree began. Using his scarf to take down opponents, one by one, the bad guys' numbers decreased, and the students felt relieved. After all, they can count on their teacher, or in general, pro heroes. 

A hand-covered villain, accompanied by a black, misty guy watched the whole scene unfold. Feeling frustrated, the pale villain ordered 'Kurogiri' to activate his quirk on the students. 

Suddenly, black mist surrounded the class, separating the group to the different zones on which classes were supposed to be conducted. And now, the crossover starts...

~

Izuku Midoriya was transported into the water zone, along with Asui and Mineta

Izuku Midoriya was transported into the water zone, along with Asui and Mineta. The trio met each other in a boat provided in the area, while villains with water-type quirks conquered the waters. Each of them explained their quirks, Asui having frog-like quirk, Mineta can produce sticky grapes (A/N: I know it's supposed to be purple balls, I just want to shorten it, alright?) and Izuku explained about his superhuman abilities, at the cost of about a broken bone... or two. They were about to speak another word about what happened, when...

[AAAAHHHHH!!!!!]

A portal appears, screaming followed it. 

The three students watched in shock when it happened. A portal expanded out of nowhere, revealing five figures falling into the lake where danger hides, or swims (A/N: Hehe). Luckily, the boat was near, and Asui was able to catch all of them before five of them touch the water. She put all of them down onto the deck of the ship, while the broccoli boy and the grapist (A/N: Got the name from NerdyGamer77) watched in awe. 

(A/N: They look like this)

Three of them closely looked at the unfamiliar faces, noticing something

Three of them closely looked at the unfamiliar faces, noticing something... a little bit... disturbing. The pink-themed girl with a hijab has few splatters of blood, especially near her hands. The raven-haired teen, which gave them a similar vibe to one of their classmates, Tokoyami, has some traces of blood all over his body. The girl with glasses and a blue cat beanie and the biggest person wearing a red headband, were seen without a scratch, particularly the latter (A/N: Classic Gopal). However, when they laid eyes on the smallest boy, with an orange dino-cap, it scared and shocked them. The boy has a lot of injuries and scars, his body covered in wounds, from scratches to bruises to large gashes that needs medical treatment, immediately.

The ship swayed violently, however, waking four of the rescued immediately. The eldest began to panic, followed by a smack and a shout.

(OW! Ying! That hurts! Huhuu...)

(Yaish, quiet! You'll wake Boboiboy up!)

And so, he did. Gopal could only cry silently while Ying gave him a lecture about trying to, at least, 'Share the burden', Yaya chuckled at their antics while the trio of future heroes stared at them, confused. After all, there seems to be a language barrier between the two groups.

(Huh? Argh... Shoot)

A boy with brown hair and an orange cap began to move. He struggles to stand up to protect his friends aaanndd... Huh?!

(AAAAAAAHHHH!!!-)

His screaming has been cut off by the hand of Fang, covering almost half of his face.

(Shhh!, what are you doing here!? And how did you wake up?! It's bad for you-)

(Where are WE?! Where are w-?!) 

Aaand another sentence was cut short. Well, that sentence finally knock the sense and survival skills because next thing we all know, the Kokotaim geng protectively circled themselves around the cinnamon roll that didn't deserve the injuries he had, all in their own stances.

[ Um... excuse me... Are you, perhaps, foreigners?]

That was the first thing that the broccoli boy to the strange people in front of them.  The five, disheveled kids (A/N: Not counting Gopal though, it's self-explanatory to be honest) relaxed a little, still processing what Izuku said, though still prepared for oncoming danger, when the villains (A/N: Almost forgot about them, honestly) suddenly attacked the ship where two different groups are having a discussion.

.

.

.

BOOM!

~

And that ended on a cliffhanger!

I really need to do better to be honest, it feels like I'm missing something.

But anyways, Ki1za1 actually commented about this series, and I didn't expect that, so thank you! I can't really explain how happy I am without being over dramatic, and someone voted and followed me so thank you for the support! :D

Comments and votes are appreciated, thank you :)

Word count: 930 words

Anyways, Nix out~