Chapter 2: Escape and Encounter

Hello everyone! Nix here and I'm gonna explain what happens when someone talks! (Because I don't speak Japanese and Malay)

Language indicators:

" " means someone is speaking Japanese

( ) means someone is speaking Malay

[ ] means someone is speaking English

Italicized means someone is thinking on his/her own

I am not really good at English, but I will try my best.

Also, I'm just gonna change a lot of stuff.

Edit: I rewrote the part because, yk, I'm dumb-

~~~

The ship shook violently, startling eight teens on it. Sounds of something pounding can be heard, waves and fists alike. The bleeding boy struggles to stand up, grunting out of pain while his friends try to let him stay and rest. The trio watched in confusion though the unnatural swaying of the boat snapped them back to reality.

And then...

.

.

.

BOOM!

" Wha-What's happening?!" Mineta began to panic. The ship that they're staying on has been split into two. Most likely a work from one of the villains in the water.

" The ship is sinking!!! We need to get out now!" Izuku replied.

" Yeah, no sh*t Sherlock" (A/N: Yep Mineta, also first censor I guess)

Since Boboiboy is in a critical condition and his friends don't want to make it worse, the Kokotaim Geng decided that Fang will do the logical decisions for the group temporarily. They looked at the situation with an unbothered look, probably except Gopal, he's a drama king. I mean, to be honest, they've encountered something, much, much worse than a sinking ship.

(Huh, Yaya prepare to float all of us, take extra care on lifting Boboiboy though)

(Roger that). Yaya's hands begin to glow, pink aura surrounding it and now she begins to float on her own.

(Gopal?)

(Huh? huhuhu...) The said boy whimpered, earning a glare from Ying.

(Find something small that you can transform, we need five translators and a first aid kit)

(Oh...ok) And just like that, Gopal went inside the near destroyed boat, scavenging for items to turn them into other objects needed.

[Hello, um, who are you? And what are you doing here?] Our other, green-haired cinnamon roll took this matter to his own hands, hoping that this strange bundle of foreigners understands English.

[Oh, sorry, did we bother you?] Ying comments, walking near Izuku, offering a hand.

" Hah?! Did this guy just charm someone by aski-" Mineta's sentence got cut short for Asui tied him up to not let him do anything. After all, she could not let the perverted grape do anything to the two girls' innocence, thankfully Gopal is not perverted like that guy. Speak of the devil, he's back.

" There is no time to think about that Mineta, in less than a minute, this ship will sink" she continued; the grapist looked at her horrified.

[ Alright everyone, I'll do something so be prepared and relax]

Yaya's statement had two different reactions. Her friends, mainly Boboiboy, Fang, Gopal and Ying relaxed at what she said, though they are still prepared when something happens. On the other hand, Izuku's group became more tense, still not trusting them since, after all, strangers. (A/N: Though, everyone, please still be careful)

Her hands were now surrounded by the same pink aura earlier. Now, it didn't fade away and the same aura surrounded her friends and allies (A/N: Though it's unofficial. She actually just considers them as one. Since they helped the Kokotaim Geng from literally drowning to death). They started to float, her friends having an unfazed look since they're already used to it. Not for the three people who had just met them today. Izuku has a notebook and pen, muttering intensely while being curled up mid-air, spinning around slowly. Mineta is crying and Asui is swimming on air like it was water.

Another villain unexpectedly jumped off the water, attacking the 'vulnerable' teens while they float on nothing but air. Yaya saw this futile attempt and PUNCHED the helpless guy back into water, creating a huge splash in the process. (A/N: Yep, he ded bro) They used this chance to escape, utilizing the spray of splash to cover themselves and the next thing they knew, all of them are in the dry land now.

They hid in a group of trees, their branches and leaves being their cover. They could see what's happening at the plaza, where Aizawa was fighting villains. One particular tree had a wide space in the middle, so BoBoiBoy had been taken there to heal his wounds. Gopal has transformed the items that he brought from the ship, so his friends quickly put on their own translator, the colors determining which to pick. Fang didn't need the translator but he picked one anyway because of the carrot design in the purple translator.

" So, who are you?"

There it is. A question about the Kokotaim Geng. Luckily, they have their translators on. Except BoBoiBoy, he still needs rest. (A/N: The introductions are here boys!)

" Hi, uh-" " Izuku Midoriya, my classmates are Tsuyu Asui and Minoru Mineta". The boy cuts off a confused Yaya, introducing himself and his fellow classmates. He stops talking immediately after said students glared at him with a 'What are you doing!?' look. They don't want to risk potential enemies to know about themselves, let alone their own names.

Awkward silence fills the air, noticing this, Yaya completes the introductions.

" Hi, Izuku, Asui and Mineta. I'm Yaya, and this Ying, Fang, Gopal and BoBoiBoy" The pink-themed girl points to herself, then to her friends respectively to let her new friends know who she is talking about. The other friends waved and greeted the trio of future heroes with a smile, despite one of them being in a critical condition. The three returned the gesture.

The atmosphere became awkward and tense once again, until Mineta looks out to the plaza, where their teacher was fighting hordes of villains. The hand-covered villain looked irritated, now commanding a weird, beefy villain that he called a 'Nomu' to take out the pro hero. The group watched in awe as Aizawa lunged forward to the abomination in a desperate attempt to at least knock it unconscious.

But, as you all know, all of his efforts are in vain. The big villain thrashed an already exhausted Aizawa, breaking bones and tearing muscles in the process. (A/N: Chill dude, you're too brutal). The watching heroes' faces transitioned from anticipation to shock to horror. Izuku and BoBoiBoy acted first after seeing what happened to the fallen hero, acting out of anger. Their friends tried stopping them from acting reckless. Keyword, tried. Izuku already plunged himself to the battlefield, his arms stretched outwards, his fingers in a flicking position. BoBoiBoy tried to do the same thing, luckily, he was too tired to jump, Gopal didn't even need to use his power to push back the bleeding boy.

" DIE!!!" The broccoli boy flicked his fingers, sending a powerful shockwave to the Nomu that even the villain had to cover to avoid getting blown away, the pale-villain widened his eyes in shock. The Gempa in BoBoiBoy gasped loudly while Duri tilted his head to the side and muttered (Die?). (A/N: I will be using the Malaysian terms for the elements, please forgive me if I wrote some in English). Before the Nomu moved after the attack, ice suddenly covered the poor villain, immobilizing the guy for a moment. Izuku landed on his feet and swerved his head to see where the ice came from. Out came Shoto Todoroki, aka icy-hot, Katsuki Bakugou, the boom boom boy and Eijiro Kirishima, no nicknames. Asui and Mineta peeked out of a tree, a worried smile on their faces.

" Todoroki?!"

~~

Hello everyone, sorry for the trouble!

My laptop was locked, and I was planning to publish both the Chapter 1.5 and Chapter 2 at the same time soooo-

Also, this is actually long.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

Comments and votes are appreciated!

Word Count:1275

Nix out~