Chapter 4: Game over...?

Hello everyone, Nix here again and I'm gonna explain what happens when someone talks! (Because I don't speak Japanese and Malay)

Language indicators:

" " means someone is speaking Japanese

( ) means someone is speaking Malay

[ ] means someone is speaking English

Italicized means someone is thinking on his/her own

I am not really good at English, but I will try my best.
~
This is my first time writing action scenes but I can't skip so bear with me please.

~~~
" Let's go home"

Shigaraki turned around to the misty entity that is Kurogiri. Everyone else that heard the state internally facepalmed themselves. After all the commotion, they're just gonna go home?! Maybe it's because All Might didn't show up, but that doesn't mean that you can just waltz away? Even though they are villains?

" Or maybe I could kill some students to make him come?"

Before anyone could even react, Shigaraki leaped forward, to everyone's surprise, aiming for one of the students. However, before his quirk made contact, time, well, seems to slow... Specifically, he is the one slowing down.

Mineta was, shocked. Shocked was an understatement. He was absolutely horrified. He fell down, sitting position, was curled up and crying. He was crying rivers, because of what happened. A girl with cat-eared beanie and with blue and yellow clothes was seen in front of the students, in her own stance.

( Speedy kicks!) Ying attacked the villain, running near him and trying to bash his vitals with brutal kicks. Fortunately, she landed a hit on the guy, a strike to the shin, unfortunately, the warp gate got hold of the leader and teleported him back to safety, where Kurogiri is. Ying landed on her feet, panting a little because of her actions. The rescued villain now ordered Nomu to 'Get the girl' in an effort to at least injure her.

The mutant rushed and raised a fist to punch Ying when another fist was seen countering the attack. Yaya curled up another hand to punch back the Nomu away from them. Now the Nomu has someone on par with it. Both parties started attacking each other.

~

BoBoiBoy was woken up by the commotion, though the aching all around his body really is the perpetrator. ( Augh, erk!) Gopal, who is now the one watching over the badly beaten boy is trying to calm the said boy. The foodie knows BoBoiBoy's personality of helping out people as much as he can, not even bothering his wounds just to save anyone.

( D-dey! Don't move too much! I only patched up your wounds but it's not healed yet!) Gopal goes on with his exclamations, to be fair, it's the truth, he isn't completely in- shape to fight right now. Besides, Gopal really wants BoBoiBoy to trust his friends about the situation, it's a form of payback for the sacrifices that the brunette made.

( B-but! They are in danger! How could I leave all of you alone? Kyuhk!!!) ( That's one of the reasons why you have to stay here, can't you trust us BoBoiBoy?) Gopal sarcastically explains his situation and goes to his stance in case his friend does try to get up and handle the problem. Gopal internally thanked Tok Kasa, who taught him about medical treatment. You know it's intended for a certain someone. (A/N: I really hope this was true, if not consider it an Au)

Despite his friend's protests, BoBoiBoy tried to stand up, giving him a body ache.

( UWAHH!!!) That one horrible scream alerted the rest of his friends, turning their heads to look for the source of the ear-piercing scream of a wounded person.

( BoBoiBoy!!!)

~

Four friends rushed to the said boy, who was kneeling in pain, Gopal comforting the dino-capped boy from his miserable experience. Nomu took the chance to attack since Yaya with her Power punches will be distracted by the commotion.

Boom!!

Suddenly, a big, buff blonde with a suit broke down the door, smoke covering almost everything. Everyone stopped at what they were doing to look at the source. Students near the front door began to break down and cry, out of pure joy. All Might recited his catchphrase, instead of a smile, it was replaced by a frustrated frown.

"It's alright! Why?"

" Because I am here!"

~

" So we're getting a continue...?"

Villains who were in the area watched in awe, All Might already jumped down and punched the guys with immense power and speed. He turned around to get Aizawa, who was brutally battered. All Might now sided with the other students who were standing in their own ground.

All Might was absolutely angry, angry because he went in later than expected, mad at the villains for hurting his colleagues and students and outraged at the destruction and damages that they caused. In short, he was venting his feelings by defeating every low-level villain in sight. However, there seems to be unfamiliar faces mixed up with the Class 1-A. A Chinese girl with yellow and blue outfit, oddly complementing each other, a hijab teen with pink as her clothes' theme color. Someone with visors and raven hair was seen popping out of the cover of the leaves to take a good look with the biggest out of all them wearing a red headband doing the same thing. The Indian boy left later on, going in the tree to look after somebody.

They were a strange bundle of kids, Toshinori noticed that they weren't from Japan either. Nomu began to move towards the unsuspecting pro hero when something big with golden lines like cracks appeared to shield the no.1 hero from being murdered. BoBoiBoy, now Gempa summoned an Earth Barrier to protect everyone that the villains were targeting. At this point, the battle has become a stand-off.

BoBoiBoy once again kneeled in pain, even though he hadn't hit the thin ice and the ice-cold water, the exhaustion and the injuries he gained while fighting is still there. Most of the life-threatening gashes are patched up thanks to Gopal, but his battery is going pretty low. Doing three fusions in a row is pretty exhausting, especially when it's your first time.

" Haish! What did we tell you BoBoiBoy?! We told you that you're going to leave it to us!" Ying walks up to her friend, helping the boy stand up. She heard the earth element himself muttering with the lines of ' he's really stubborn, isn't he?' and ' Ori is careless as ever' as if he has a consciousness in which he totally has because his owner is unique with the fact that every element has different personalities and own thoughts and is always watching over the dino-capped boy, ehem, that is also true. She didn't mind the info drop, though she was curious about Gempa's sentence structure. But that's not the thing they all should be worried about, right?

.
.
.
~~~
That's another cliffhanger!
I have school starting today so I have difficulty updating this... So updates will be slower than usual.

To be honest with you guys, I don't know how to write action scenes so some parts of the chapters will be cringy.

Comments and votes are appreciated.

Word count: 1208

Anyways Nix out~