TAENNIE

RISING CRIMINAL(Mafia)

RISING CRIMINAL
(Mafia)

Taehyung was in the middle of assigning his new crew members misssions when he had to excuse himself to answer a call from an all too familiar number.

"Hello?" Taehyung says in disdain.

"Mr Kim I'm calling about, Hansung ...once again."

"Okay."

The person on the phone clears their throat. "He's gotten into another fight."

"Can you put him on the phone please."

The principal hums, there's a bit of shuffling on the other line till he hears the small voice of his child.

"Hansung." He says sternly.

"Yes father."

"Now why the hell do you got your principal calling me knowing I'm at my job?"

It sounds like his son was prepared to answer but he doesn't get to speak before Taehyung cuts in "don't worry I'll deal with you when I get home, and tell him to call your mother and have her come in I'm busy." And he hangs up the phone groaning and pinching his nose. "That kid."

~~~

Going to a school full of future criminals is quiet the catch, no really it is. Hansung kim, heir to the infamous Kim mafia goes to such school here. Never one to shy away from a fight, which is exactly why he's seated in the principle office right now. Mother by his side, she's rather relaxed shoulders squared knee on top of the other. Her black slacks brush the top of her ankle over a pair of black sleek loafers. One hand is dipped in the pocket of her opened blazer and she uses her teeth to roll a toothpick back and forth in her mouth.

The principal office smells of copy paper, lemon spray, and cleaner. It's oddly cold and the lanky shadows of his principle drags along the wall, the cause of the wide windows blinds being open. The principle himself though is quite short, short arms, short everything even the tilt of his nose is short, he's short of hair on his head yet he has tremendous supply under his nose and lip. He's crisp, dressed to impress, he's tense though, his fingers grip tight in front of him a in a mock fashion of superiority. But even Hansung knows he's not the superior one in the room. His mother is.

"About your son." The man, Mr Lee, clears his throat. He doesn't have to look at his mom to know her brows are perked.

"About my son." She repeats.

"As this is now becoming something so commen, it seems you have to come in every weak."

"That's right."

"I don't think you'll be surprised to here that he was in yet another fight." Mr lee must have expecting some anger out of his mother, like all the other times he tried to evoke an emotion out of her. But she just hums and shift her left knee on to her right. "As I've heard, plenty of times."

"This behavior is unruly! Ms Kim."

That it was, Jennie would agree but Hansung obviously didn't care. In his little 13 year old mind the only way to show your dominance was to fight, to show them who really was boss. Violence is the key, his father had told him. A phrase his mother agreed with. "It is, isn't it Hansung."

She turns her head narrowly too him and when he looks at her, her face is void of emotion, cold, just as cold as it always is. He bites his cheek as to not reply because as the the question seems to have needed an answer, it didn't, he knows it didn't. It was rhetorical, so he turns his head away from her and settles his eyes on the principle, he feels less intimidated that way. Within the awkward silence the principle clears his throat. "This is ridiculous, Kim." Mr lee makes an attempt to look at his mom but his eyes immediately shifts away. 

It's silent again then his Jennie shuffles beside him and she stands up, and her shadow looks over his small frame, she dust of her impeccably clean slacks and stretches her back. "Are we done here?" The principles mouth open and closes as if he wants to say something but he can't. "B-but Ms Kim."

She perks her brow again as an answer, she's thin and taller than his 5,2 principle. Her tremor isn't even directed at him and he could feel the power bounding off of her. "Mr lee," she almost grits. "How about you tell those little pissy kids to fuck off huh?"

Mr lee is silent, "do you call their parents in? At least as much as you do I?" Mr lee gulps and shakes his head, she lets out an airy laugh. "I'm starting to think your begging for my attention, mr lee. I wonder what my husband would think of that." It's a threat, Mr lee knows it just as much as Hansung does. He leans back in his seat once again trying to feign superiority. His mother leans forward though, all five of her slender finger pressed against his oak desk.

"Your son picks these fights, Mrs jeon." It comes out almost like a whine. "It's cause of his sloppy mouth why he's always in these problems."

Hansung is kinda surprised, he must not want to continue his bloodline. Jennie let's out a sigh and leans away from the table.

"He literally beats those other kids till their blooded and bruised, he's an animal." Mr Lee exasperates.

Hansungs scared for the man, pities him. His mom turns to him with a smile, it's a warm smile that settles his nerves. She reaches down for his hand and holds it tightly, her hands are warm also. She pulls him out his seat and close to her side. "If that will be it."

She doesn't wait for him to reply before she turns around and he follows behind her. When the door closes behind them Hansung is greeted by the other students in the hall. Some staring in awe, not at him though at his mom. He's pretty sure half of them don't even like him. Their all dressed in dark brugendy uniform paired with either black or grey skirts/pants. "Get to class, hun." She patts his shoulder and saunters off. And Hansung does just that.

And a week later Mr lee had went missing, and was now replaced with a new principle from the Kim syndicate.