TAEJENKOOK

BEATING HEARTPART 1For my bestie, AND SHE ATE THIS THEME UP-vampires -witch's

BEATING HEART
PART 1
For my bestie, AND SHE ATE THIS THEME UP
-vampires
-witch's

"Are you still watching that witch?" Taehyungs scoffs as he walks into his brothers parlour, the fire in the lantern on the desk flickers as he walks by. Said brother leaning back in his wooden chair a glass orb placed in front of of him and a women with long tresses of black hair reflecting on the orb.

"Her name is Jennie." He corrected, he brings his hand to his brows rubbing them flat. He could feel a headache insuing, but he had to make sure that the witch had made it home safe.

"Jungkook get a grip." Taehyungs chuckles, "you've been watching this woman for days I don't see the hype. WE ARE KINGS!" He shouts happily. "We can have ANY woman we want!"

Jungkook turns in his seat, the lapels of his shirt crinkled and his vest unbutton by two. "No you are set to be king, big brother. I'm forever a prince."

Jungkook can see now that his brother had been drinking, his brother was quite the drunk, his midnight hair disheveled on his head and hickeys plastered all over him. He couldn't blame him, he was to be king in 2 months. He'd been stressed all though he wouldn't dare to admit so. "Isn't she a bit older than you." He smirks, he rocks between his feet a charming smirk across his face. "Aren't you scared your more charming handsome brother could steal her from you."

Jungkook rolls his eyes at this and sighs, "if she wanted a whore maybe."he turns back to the orb and sees the beautiful woman turn into her house. A smile spreads across his face. Taehyung becomes fascinated, drawling closer and leaning over his brother, resting his chin in his heaps of hair. He stares at the orb, or at the woman. Shes clad in a white gown a large statement necklace around her neck. "She's a witch." He states.

"I know." Jungkook says simply, they both stare as she goes into her room loosening the ribbons of her dress. They fall below her shoulders and it feels as if she's putting on a show. Shes elegant and soft and moves with a languid slowness. Taehyungs head tilts to the side eyes squinted, as she looks over her shoulder at something.