TAENNIE AND LISKOOK

MISSION GET THEM TOGETHERPT:4-soft hours

PT:4
-soft hours

The next day Jungkook woke up in a cold sweat, his head was pounding and his muscles felt tight. The air around him felt heavy and unbreathable, every intake of breath aching his chest.

This definitely wasn't a hang over, he barely got drunk and he's never had a hangover like this.

"Dude your sweating bullets." Jungkook slowly turns his head to look at Taehyung who was laying on his stomach hand in palm in his own bed.

He gulps the built up spit in his mouth. "Please tell me you weren't watching me this whole time."

"Sure was." Taehyung yips, he swings his legs off of his bed and ruffles his hair. "You looked like you where having a bad dream."

"Actually I think I'm sick." He grumbles, and now his throat was hurting.

Taehyung sighs. "Your so sensitive, how did you even catch a cold."

Jungkook shift in the bed more tucking his hand under the pillow. Then all the memories from last night flashed through his mind. At the thought of Lisa with someone else he lets out a whimper.

For such a tough looking guy, Jungkook was actually the opposite.

"Gosh what's wrong with you?" Taehyung makes his way to their bathroom to brush his teeth but leaves the door open to hear Jungkook.

"Lisa's moved on already, I seen her dancing with some...guy at the party yesterday."

"I thought we knew this already there forth I told you to go get her?"

"Yeah but then I started to second guess myself." He decided to leave the whole Ova thing out of it, since it was kinda embarrassing he got worked up over something so minuscule. He shouldn't have even let her get to him, which most likely proved her point that he was in fact desperate.

He hears Taehyung whisper things to himself about a headache until he speaks loud enough for Jungkook to hear. "Okay well if your done with Lisa then theres other fishes in the sea."

Taehyung just didn't get it, Jungkook complains to himself. He didn't exactly want anyone else. "I don't care if there are plenty of fish in the sea." He holds up air quotes. "Lisa is my fish."

"Way to animalize her." Taehyung shakes his head

Jungkook shoots him a glare although it's not so scary on such a sickly face. "You just did the same."

Taehyung waves him off and fixes his hair in the mirror. "Well..." he raises a brow. "The only way to catch a fish is by baiting them in." A mischievous smirk is plastered on Taehyungs face.

Jungkook scoffs at that, and lays down with his head facing the ceiling.

Meanwhile Taehyung was busy texting on his phone.