BANGPINK

ITS GOING DOWN
-very unserious oneshot🤣
-I made this for fun years ago and I found it
-descendents au

Perched on her ship, aqua curls dangle past her chest, Lisa stands up as soon as Jennie's purple hair is in view. "FINALLY!" a wicked laugh escaping past her glossed lips. "Let's get this party started."

She smirks making her way down wooden steps, sword held tight in her leather gloved hands. "There's no need for negotiation, jen, need some motivation?" A evil laugh leaves her lips and she motions to one of her crew mates, who pushes a squirming taehyung onto a plank. " just look at your pretty boy friends face, Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient."

Jennie's breath hitches when she sees Jungkook daringly push Taehyung forward on the plank again, a devious smile on his face, smokey eyes hooded in anger.  Another evil laugh from Lisa gains Jennie's attention "'ll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. So! hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart!"

Another daring shove from the pirate causes Taehyung to wobble forward.

"Now, let's be smart," Jennie says hand held out to her side. "You'll get your wand!" her voice is barely heard over the crashing waves on the shore knocking into the ship.

Lisa laughs out again, she runs the tip of her finger against the blade of her sword almost to show dominance but Jennie doesn't fall under the assumption. Lisa wasn't scary to her, even with her dozens of men on the ship. Not to say less her right-hand man jungkook, evil and sinister is he, not someone to mess with. Children are even scared of the stories about him.him and his sister. "Don't try to intimidate me, your bark is far worse than your bite." she scoffs.

"Well who's the baddest of them all?" a crewmate yells from the distance crooked teeth on show.

"I guess we're finding out today,'' Jisoo smirks, walking up behind Jennie to show she had her back. She glares up at Lisa strands of blue hair blowing against her cheek.

"Well lookie here." appearing behind Lisa, Rosé, evil eyes rimmed with dark charcoal, black-feathered hair falling against her face. Clad in ripped tattered leather pants, silver belts wrapping around her thigh. Black and red sleeveless leather vest covered over her black skin-tight top. To finish it off, a silver hook dangling from the waist of her pants, jungkooks sister, captain hooks daughter.

" awwww Miss wicked witch jr has something to say." a fake pout plays on her lips, Lisa snorts.

"My moms the evil queen." jisoo pushes forward.

Rose laughs, "oops, must have slipped my mind, care refreshing it on who she is?"

"Oh i'll refresh it alright!" jisoo growls hands bald in a fist jennie puts a hand out infront of her holding her back.

"You should really watch your mouth." Jennie defended.

"It's the wand for the crown. So let's stop all this shit talk like we're ten. Hurry up cause your time is running out."

Jungkook pushes Taehyung forward against the harsh wind, the air blowing through his blond hair, eyes starting to water from the force. The tip of his toes now nearing the edge. "Tik tok dear-y, or the king will be going down." jungkook cackles.

"Okay, look, this is not a conversation. This is a do-or-die situation, give me back the king or I'll beat your ass in front of your crewmates." Jennie walks into arms reach of Lisa.

When Jennie sees jungkook walk up behind lisa throwing an arm over her shoulder she realizes that taehyung is on the plank unbalanced on his own. That doesn't last long though when Rose throws her arms around him resting her chin on his shoulder sporting the same sadistic smile as her brother, her eyes glued on Jennie.

"That's her big speech huh?" Jungkook laughs.

Jennie draws her attention back to Lisa who  brushes the tip over fingers under Jungkook's chin. "An empty ultimatum."

Jungkook hops forward with an evil grin, a brow perched on his forehead. "All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him, Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him." Jennie shivers when the cold tip of jungkooks hook comes in contact with her skin tracing the outline of her jaw and curling between her purple strands of hair. "And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him all it takes is one wrong look and I'll---"

"Get your rusty hook off of her!" Taehyung yells above the colliding waves.

"What can you do all tied up like that pretty boy?!"  Jungkook yells back, and the rest of the crew mates burst out into laughter. "And my hook is far from rusted." The pirate smirks.

"That's it your time has run out!" Lisa yells grabbing a hold of Jungkook's arm to pull him back, meanwhile Rose pushes herself away from Taehyung hands clutching loosely to the rope binding the king's wrists together.

"Wait!" Jennie says, turning around quickly, grabbing the wand from jisoos hand. "The wand is right here,'' she says under her breath.

Lisa smirks, eyes trailing down to the fairy godmother's wand.

"Jennie!" Taehyung hollers above the waves again. "Don't! There's got to be a better way!" he pauses as if he's in thought eyes running over their faces frantically. "Lisa! We can welcome you into the kingdom, you'll have a say!"

Lisa burst out into a hysterical laugh the rest of the crew mates laughing along after "silly king! Give me? You're gonna give me a chance??" she laughs again seething her sword. Her eyes darken and she tilts her head to the side. "Not a chance."

Taehyung watches in horror when jennie shakes her head and places the wand into lisa's awaiting palm. "There you go."

"Good." Lisa raises up the wand to her face, inspecting it carefully.

"Now give me back taehyung." she commands. Lisa turns to her slowly "oh, yeah...you should never trust a pirate."

And without another notice Rose raises her foot and kicks Taehyung forward, sending him falling off the plank blue leather jacket disappearing beneath the frothy current water beneath.

The only thing Jennie hears is yelling before her feet take her forward, and the next thing she knows she's submerged in cold water. Eyes straining to stay opening as the water fought against her, limbs numbing immediately. She spots Taehyung sinking pulling on his restraints, his eyes softening when Jennie grabs a hold of his wrist quickly trying to undo the tie. It slips off easily, and if Jennie wasn't in this situation she would have laughed at whoever made the knot. With his wrists now free, immediately Taehyung undoes the ties on his ankle.

Without warning, Jennie's vision becomes blurred, arms feeling numb making it hard for her to move them. The air in her lung decreasing, legs kicking helpless to keep her up. She wasn't a great swimmer being as she was trapped on an island wheee they could never leave.

Her body gives up as it stops moving and Taehyung realizes hooking an arm around her waist kicking his legs forward fighting against the light current water. Muscles aching, pulling them above the water, and right there a hand reaches out to them, Jimin, his twin toned hair parted away from his face. Taehyung gives Jennie to Jimin first to pull her up above the dock, Jimin takes care in laying her down, watching as she gasps for air face growing red from all the blood rushing back into it.  Jimin takes his black and white leather jacket off and drapes it over her. Jin reaches his hand out for Taehyung pulling him above the dock with all his strength.

"Guys we need to get out of here before they realise it's a fake wand," Jisoo says walking towards them.

Taehyung's eyes widen, still exasperated inhaling deep breaths "fake wand?"

"Yeah," Jimin replies . "made it with the 3D printer in the dorm room."

Taehyung nods and allows Jin to help him by throwing an arm over his shoulder. Jimin does the same, helping Jennie up. "Let's go."

Lollll this was such an unserious write.

Character list

Jennie Kim as-Mal
Jisoo Kim as-Evie
Lalisa Manoban as- Uma
Rose Park  as-Rose (harry's sister)
Kim Taehyung  as- King Ben
Jeon Jungkook as - Harry
Kim Jin- Jay
Park Jimin  as - carlos