The End

Raphael Point of View

I stand at the alter, hands sweating more than I'd like to admit. Hallie stands on my side in a tux, her mate smiling in the front row. The officiant tries to soothe me but the only thing that would fix the nerves the build in the lower part of my stomach is seeing her walking through that door. 

My heart soars as the songs start to break through the meeting hall, all the guest standing in honor of my beautiful mate. She struts in by herself in a deep red gown, a tiara settled on her head. Her baby bump is well accentuated from the form fitting silhouette, something that stirs the need within me. 

Her eyes stay on me, breathing even as she walks down. Her steps are counted and focused, no chance for her to mess up. I remember her remark about getting her dress hemmed so she could wear her heels. So fucking beautiful. 

My darkness curls out to meet her, her's leaving as well to say hello. She walks herself up to stand right in front of me, the officiant calls out to the guests for them to be seated. I smile at her, her eyes gleaming. 

As soon as I go in for the final kiss, my body jerks awake. My form laying in the middle of our bed sweating profusely. I can see her so clearly, smell her so vividly. She's a perfect angle compared to me. 

I grab at the blankets attempting to draw her near, but her heart is worlds away, the Blood Order not yet in effect. My mind races a million miles a minute as I pull out the paper we speak on, her hand writing so beautiful against it. I hold it against my chest thanking the gods for blessing me with someone to love, someone to break the ice that holds itself around my heart. 

Come and get me. 

"Of course my darling, how could I resist." 

Tossing on my cloak, I call the darkness. Each step is with purpose as I tunnel through the tower to the portal. Others call out to me, some trying to catch me before I leave, but I don't stop. My second Jamal begins to hunt her. Stepping to another parallel I barrel into the freezing snow of her world. I hold the paper up, my nose picking up on her scent, body calling itself to hers. 

Coming love. 

~~~

The end!! 

This got to show their future and a little bit of the beginning. I hope you enjoyed the book! There will be bonus chapters as well, but I figured a little loop would make it enjoyable. <3