☆hope in the dark・prologue☆

a beautiful morning

a beautiful morning. the sun was shining brightly, the trees and plants were swaying along with the wind, nothing to disturb the peace..-

"L/N-SAMAAAAAA!!"

that is, except for the l/n manor.

welcome, to the troubled life of the l/n's.

the l/n manor was quite, deserted--it mostly consisted of the l/n family and their personal maids and the chef. the family was never the type to use their money, in fact, they insisted on saving their money.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN MATHAFACKA!"

"DON'T SAY THAT WORD MY LADY- COME BACK!!"

...

ehem. anyways, y/n--or basically, you-- is the youngest child in the l/n manor. she only has one older brother--she used to have two but the other one died in a war- .... and that's a story for another time.

her parents are busy, busy people. they hardly come out of their offices. always doing paperwork and stuff, yada yada yada. i mean, that is the life of a family owning many companies under their name.

y/n's brother, is a stupid- i mean, kind and smart person. putting his dark humor aside, he is overall a good brother... that's all.

their names are irrelevant. actually, no. let me just tell you.
father - arthur l/n
mother - kanae l/n
brother - alex l/n
you - y/n l/n

 father - arthur l/nmother - kanae l/nbrother - alex l/nyou - y/n l/n

boom. finished.

anyways, let's stop staring at this family photo that was poorly drawn by yours truly and head back inside, yes?

alright.

now-

"LET GO OF ME TY"

sigh, ty is y/n's personal maid. her best friend really.

"ONLY IF YOU APOLOGIZE TO YOUR FATHER FOR BREAKING HIS FAVORITE VASE."

y/n's father doesn't even know--or care-- about the vase.

"HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT HAPPENED WATAFAK-"

"S-STILL! AND DON'T SAY BAD WORDS MY LADY!"

cough cough, ahem.
anyways, dear reader, i will be taking my leave. all of this.. storytelling, will be under your hand now. though, i will be dropping in from time to time.

do take care, my lady.

Ꮁ⋆ʋƏ Ꮍ⋆ʉ ♡

y/n l/n

what. -basically my first reaction. something just went through my body. like, wind. but, the windows are closed. huh?

"you finally calmed down.." i heard ty sigh. oh! that's right. this is the part where i run.

i wiggled out of her grasp and started sprinting the other way, laughing. wait, why am i narrating what's happening at this moment? whatever, it doesn't matter.

"MY LADY WAIT- NO!"

i looked behind me to see ty running sluggishly. but before i could run any further, i bumped into something hard. or rather, someone.

i backed away to see, well, my dad.

"hello- uh- father." i said with a curtsy.

he just stared at me. for a good 2 minutes. until he sighed and nodded at ty, (probably) signalling her to leave us alone.

ty immediately understood and walked away with a bow.

my uhh, father, looked at me once again, "come join me in my office. we have an important matter to discuss."

i sweat dropped and nodded as he gestured for me to follow him, and so i did.

the walk was silent. too silent. i tried initiating a conversation, but of course, knowing me, i failed miserably.

we finally arrived and he told me to sit.

after we both sat down, he looked at me with a serious face and started speaking.

"i have been told by the maids--and your brother--that you have been causing trouble around the manor.. everyday." i gulped.

"and they have all reached the conclusion that you do this for my attention. and you have it. now, tell me what you want."

i looked at my father, watafak does he mean "what i want"? i don't want anything! maybe i do want that body pillow of xiao..- anyways! this could be the perfect chance to-

"i want to go outside to meet people and make friends." my mouth moved faster than my brain. why did i say that. excuse me? im fine on my own. why do i need friends? ty is enough.

it's because you do, honey.

what- hello? is someone in my mind? --i thought as i looked around the room confused.

"all right then, i shall grant you your wish." my father sighed. i looked at him, really? you will? alright.

"on one condition." aaaaand, my freedom disappeared by a bit.

"tomorrow, you shall go to the city plaza and encounter 5 men. you shall invite these men into this manor and they shall come to my office immediately."

bro. why men? why not women? why? i wanna marry ty- just kidding haha! what did i say? no no! nothing! im straight!

i nodded slowly, "now, stop causing trouble. alright dear n/n?"

father.. he called me n/n.. a little history check, he used to call me that when i was a little baby material gworl, he used to have so much time on his hands that he spent time with me and my brother every single day! hearing him say it now is just very... nostalgic..

"yes, father."

A/N: wonderhoy~☆867 words

A/N: wonderhoy~
867 words