☆get all the things i want~ ・chapter 3☆

"did someone say yamino!?"

all of our head turned to the source of the voice to see a blonde man with a smile on his face. and when i tell you he is huge, he is very, very huge.

the bartender we were talking to suddenly bowed down his head--prolly out of respect?--towards the male. ty and i just sat there, staring at this man's beauty.

"i see you both know a friend of mine! how pog!" the man stated as his chest puffed out.

"woah!! you're friends with a sorcerer!? sugoi!~" i exclaimed with sparkles in my eyes.

the huge man then looked at me, smiling "of course i do! i am a- HWEH!?" he shrieked out as he saw who i was.

"Y-YOU'RE!-" he breathed out.

"pleased to make your acquaintance sir luca! my name is y/n l/n of the l/n family." i introduced myself with a bow, "and this is my personal and loyal assistant, ty" i continued as she bowed her head in respect.

the man was speechless as he stared at me with wide eyes.
but then eventually, he smiled and shook my hand multiple times--i didn't really mind, i was used to it already, cOuGh CoUgH, my brother, cOuGH-

"it truly is a wonderful day! i can't believe that i would ever have a chance to meet the daughter of such an esteemed family!! to what do i owe the pleasure my lady?" he rambled on, and i could almost see a faint copy of ears on his head and a wagging tail on his, uhm- arse.

anyways.

"well of course i would have to visit the bar being supported by my family! ive heard lots of good things about you from my father sir luca! if we may, i would like to speak in private." i stated seriously, still smiling of course.

he nodded, "follow me then! fulgur, i believe that you will be kind enough to serve this other lady some beverages!" he looked towards ty, and the bartender--presumably fulgur.

fulgur nodded his head and smiled towards ty, while luca and i skipped away--as in skipped--to his office.

WARNING!!! TW: MENTIONS OF S3XU4L THEMES

as soon as he opened the door, we were greeted by two guards, he motioned them to leave, and we were sitting across from each other in the big room.

"so! my lady, what did you want to talk about?" he smiled.

"i would like it for you to join me on the way in finding your sorcerer friend, and a detective agency in town. since i can trust you, very much, right?" i said with a smirk (smerk hehe-) as he nodded knowingly in reply.

"i understand my lady, but, as you know, every piece of information requires... a price." slowly, i walked towards him and sat to his left, "then i shall give you a reward for it." i said, smirk still on my face, as he turned red, still acting tough.