☆the city's chaotic at night ・chapter 1☆

the sun was shining as it always was

the sun was shining as it always was. the trees and plants were swaying with the wind. and the day, was perfect.

perfect for me to visit the city plaza!

that's right! you heard it folks, i, the one and only lady y/n marivint leronia l/n, am heading outside the l/n manor's grounds!~

..with my humble wife--i mean, assistant, ty.

ahem.

anyways.

as i was strolling through the plaza and chatting with ty--my love, mwah mwah--i found a book stall.

rushing towards it, with ty following me from behind, i scanned over the different genres laid upon the table.

"oh?" i heard a voice say.

i looked up to see,

"ike-senpai?" i asked as i tilted my head to the side a little.

the said make nodded in reply with a smile, "my my, it seems that lord l/n has finally let you out of that manor, hm?~"

i smiled brightly, "you have no idea how much trouble i had to cause just for him to pay attention to me!"

"im afraid i don't" ike replied. we both started laughing a little before ty coughed.

"my lady, we don't have much time to find enough of.. those, so i suggest we hurry up." she said--well, tried, to say with a serious face.

i snapped my fingers. "oh, that's right! ike-senpai!" i turned to him once again.

"do you have any time to visit my house this week? my, uhm- father, requires your attendance." his ears seemed to perk up when the word 'father' came out of my mouth.

he hummed, "i guess i don't have anything on my schedule for this week, so i suppose i could- ah!" he quickly reacted as i jumped into his arms.

"thank you thank you ike-senpai!!" i cheered.

we stayed like that for a while with people staring at us, before someone? i don't know- called for ike.
"it seems i need to take my leave now," he paused as i jumped off from his body.

"alright then! bye bye ike-senpaiiiii!!!" i yelled as ty and i walked away from the stall.

"farewell, lady l/n."

・・・

"where do we go now ty??" i asked as we continued walking away from ike's book stall.

"there is still a few more places for us to visit my lady. the information bar, the sorcerer's hut, the detective agency, and an old house at the outskirts of the plaza." ty informed me.

i hummed. i can't go to the bar, im still underage.. the sorcerer's hut sounds cool! but ill do that one last. the old house sounds too creepy.. theres a detective agency here? eh.

"let's go to the old house!!" i told ty.

"alright then, ill lead the way."

・・・

"h-how much farther?" i panted out.

"we'll be arriving soon, i think" ty mumbled out the last part.

"we better be!! im soo tireddd- IS THAT IT?!" i yelled out.

"it looks like it, we should enter with caution my lady- my lady??" ty looked to her side in confusion before breaking her neck to look at me running towards the house.

"MY LADY WAIT!-"

SLAM!

the door suddenly burst open with incredible strength, from yours truly, as my eyes scanned across the room until i spotted a chair.

"a chair!! yay!~" i exclaimed as i jumped onto the chair, relaxed.

"my lady! are you alright?" ty asked as she rushed towards me.

"im finee!-"

SLAM!

another slam was heard as the door behind them was shut. ty immediately stood up to try and open the door, to no use.

"it's locked.." she shaking looked at me, and jumped on top of me.

"ACK- TY GET OFF!-"

"my lady! please forgive me for this sudden act, but you know im scare of the dark!!" she shrieked.

"i can't breathe! WAH-" ty held me closer and looked up at me.

"im sorry my lady, i truly am.."

shit. shit indeed. she's doing the puppy eyes.

"FINE! ILL LEAD YOU!! JUST GET OFF ME PLEASE!!!"

she smiled and got off of me, pulling me up with her.

alright. let's go further into this scary house in a scary place.

walking towards a lamp, which--surprisingly--still had a little flame left, we started our little adventure inside the house.

"who dares enter my abode?" a deep voice rumbled, as the cold wind went straight to our faces, followed by bats.

ty and i shrieked along with the bats, as a tall figure approached us slowly, revealing,

a very hot man.

"oh my gosh he's hot." "excuse me?"

no because, he really is hot as duck.

the person sighed and shook his head, looking down at me.

"it is basic good manners to knock first before entering a room--or a house, in this matter. everyone knows that. yet, you chose to disturb my sleep and create too much noise in the guest room. i will only let this slide for once, so tell me," he crouched down to my height.

"may i ask what brings a fine young lady into my humble home?" he asked with a smirk.

"respectfully, please marry me sir."

A/N: WAHHH IM FINALLY DONE!!

no proofread yet though..i just need to publish a chapter quickly..

high school sucks, that's why i can only update probably every month..

anyways stay safe dear roses!!~

902 words