☆da da dabida doo~・chapter 2☆

"respectfully, marry me sir

"respectfully, marry me sir."

a silence was heard as three comical dots appeared out of nowhere.

"i mean, sure" the gentleman said as he shrugged his shoulders.
"wait really?" ty asked him, as a smile graced my lips.

"when and where?" "now and here" "oh alright, ty can you be the priest?" i asked as i turned to a flabbergasted ty beside me.

"oh uhm, sure?" she replied and shook her head a little.

"i don't have a dress though.." i said sadly.

"don't worry, one would think that you look beautiful in anything, lady...?"

"l/n" i stated.

"lady l/n. my name is vox akuma, i am a demon." he greeted as he bowed down out of respect.

i bowed down with him because like, i didn't want this handsome man- demon, to think that i was that disrespectful!

anyways,

・・・<after the "marriage ceremony", or basically them talking to each other>

"my lady, we still have more places to go to.." ty reminded me.

"oh alright, alright!" i turned to look at vox.

"to you, my lovely 'husband'," i paused as i used my fingers to indicate the quotation, "please come to the l/n manor this week! it's located just somewhere near the cathedral, and uhm.. you can maybe just ask other people for directions, or something.." i mumbled the last part as vox smiled at me.

"i would be more than delighted to visit such a beautiful lady's manor." i smiled at this.

"we'll be waiting for you then, mr. vox akuma the demon!!" i said as ty and i spedwalk to the door, leaving the house.

"i shall be waiting for you too, my lady.."

・・・

"let's go to the information bar!!" i exclaimed, exiting the premises of the demon's house with ty.

ty looked at me questioningly, "why would you want to go there already? aren't we too young lady y/n?"

"well, we do need information on the last three people right? and i need to check if they have more info on ike-senpai and vox!!" i said while ty nodded in affirmation.
"alright then, let's go."

・・・

the bar was bustling of people. tons of people.

it wasn't how ty and I expected it to be, for an information bar, i would've thought that the insides would have been more quiet and reserved. but, i guess everyone has their opinions right?

from the sign outside the building, 'St. Dale's' was written in a big font. this was the so called bar owned by the kaneshiro family, a family of lion mafias.

after taking a seat near the counter, i expectantly looked around, waiting for something--a guy of sorts--to come up to them, just like the last two.

"how may i help you two ladies on this fine evening?" a deep voice was heard from the counter.

i turned to look to the voice to find a tall male with grey hair and red clothing, he looked kinda fine..

"ahem, i would like one glass of zyncogayness please!" i stated proudly as ty and the bartender looked at me weirdly.

after a few moments of silence from the two of them--not from the crowd inside the bar, fortunately--i started to think i did something.

"uhm guys? did i say something wrong??" i asked the two who were still staring at me.

the bartender shook his head with a smile, "do you mean zynsogarness ma'am?"

i looked at him, "th-thats what i said!.. i think." i mumbled the last part.

ty an the bartender chuckled together, leaving me embarrassed.

"what toppings would you like on your 'drink', my lady?" ty teased me.

i tilted my head to the side, "toppings? what toppings?"

the bartender formed an 'o' shape with his mouth, "you're both new here aren't you?"

"how'd you know mister!?" i turned to him quickly.

"the customers that come here frequently know exactly what to order right away- and they know what toppings--or shall i say garnitures, mean."

"oh.. aww man!" i grumbled and slumped over the counter, while ty started asking questions on what 'garnitures' were.

"well, for starters, garnitures are the people or items that you would want to collect information on. there are also different types of drinks. crintoselic, westolian, bsilian, and the one that you ordered, zynsogarness. crintoselic is the general information on the person, westolian are the strengths, bsilian are the weaknesses, and zynsogarness is very, very personal information. do you both understand?" he asked with a smile as ty nodded and was taking notes, and i was, well.. staring at him as if he was some robot psyborg from the future that knew everything.

<i am so sorry for too much information on the type of drinks- actually, im not that sorry. but you don't need to memorize or remember any of these! i think they won't be mentioned that much in the future chapters so it's fine.>

"now then, garnitures?"

"yes please, on i. eveland, v. akuma, m. rias, s. yamino, and your mom- i mean boss." i said, interrupting myself when the man got confuse when i said 'your mom'. heh, maybe he doesn't know that much after all.

just as the bartender was about to speak, someone shouted from behind the stacks of wine and other alcoholic beverages behind the counter.

"did someone say yamino!?"

A/N: another chapter done omg, im feeding you guys by now

A/N: another chapter done omg, im feeding you guys by now. anyways, thanks for 10+ likes on my story! :D

credits to catconnoisseur for the story of luca kaneshiro's bar, St. Dale's!

this chapter wasn't proofread yet, don't come at me. i needed to publish something today.

stay safe and healthy my dear roses!! 🌹💕

953 words