☆don't hide what you wanna do,・chapter 5☆

a few hours prior

a few hours prior...

"HOW THE ****. DOES MY BROTHER HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE LIVES?!" the detective, mysta rias, shouted as he slammed his fists onto the table.

he balled his fists into anger when he heard a censor, "AND WHY ARE MY CURSE WORDS CENSORED??????"

"HOY MYSTA SHUT THE HELL UP!!" a woman's voice shouted in the other room and mysta whimpered silently.

"sorry mom.." he murmured.

sighing, he turned to look back at the documents on his brother, shu yamino--a sorcerer who is well known for his different spells and potions that has helped people throughout the years.

although, no one has actually seen his... face.

that's why it's been so hard for people to find him, his potions just magically pop up in someone's hand if they need it--sigh, magic is so weird.

another sigh was heard from mysta who was hunching over his table trying to think of a way to find his dear 'brother'.

a light bulb appeared on top of his head and his face broke into a smile.

"i know! ill visit her- i mean, ermm, them!  ⊂ •͡˘∠•͡˘ ⊃" he stammered as he stood up straight, reaching his pockets for his phone--dialing a phone number, it started ringing.

"hello?" a soft voice said into the phone and mysta's smile brightened.

"why hello artem!-" "MYSTA! I'M SO GLAD YOU CALLED! " the person shouted from the other side and mysta had to pull the phone away from his ear for a short while.

after confirming it was safe, he put the phone near him once more, "ahm, you're welcome? but i really need help for something, so if you could just-" he was cut off by laughter.

"oh i know!~ you need help on where to find master, yes?" they spoke with so much certainty that the detective was shook to the core, "how did you know that?"

another series of giggles escaped from the person on the phone, "oh i know everything mr. rias! now, i'll text you an address; just go to that place, and i will meet you there, got that?"

"uh, sure?" "okay bye love!" the call quickly ended, leaving the fox detective stunned.

"uhm, alright."

・・・

"UHM.." mysta stood outside the suspicious looking hut and peered inside the window.

"how am i supposed to get in? sh- i mean they,  told me to meet them here though.." he muttered and looked around his surrounding environment.

he made up his mind. he was going to break in--in a good way of course 👍

walking backwards, he then ran straight towards the door--successfully getting in.