Given as a gift

Being a slave of the Galra Empire for longer than you could remember was something that had crushed your spirit long ago; you couldn't even remember your life on Earth. For the past few years, you were one of Zarkon's personal servants. However, one day while you were just minding your business and dusting Zarkon's living room, he walked in unexpectedly and walked in your direction. You stood at attention, not wanting to make him mad.

"Emperor Zarkon, what a pleasant surprise. What can I get for you?" You asked your master politely, standing up straight as he stood in front of you.

"You can come with me, for I am here to summon you myself. Go put your robe on and meet me at the door." Zarkon instructed in an unusually polite tone.

"Yes, master." You answered, bowing in respect before going to the bathroom where your robe was hanging up.

Zarkon went to go wait by the front door of his massive habsuite and grabbed your leash off of its hook. While you were changing out of your Galran maid's outfit and into your mauve see-through robe, you wondered where Zarkon was taking you. After serving him for so long, you knew when he was up to something. You made sure not to take too long in the bathroom lest your master get angry at you for taking so long. Once you were done, you hastily left the bathroom and walked to the front door.

"If I may, master, can I ask where you're taking me?" You queried, having to force yourself to sound calm.

"You have been a good servant for the past few decaphoebs, but recently I've promoted one of my most loyal Commanders to a higher rank. I'm giving you to him as a gift." Zarkon told you as he knelt down and clipped the leash to the little ring on your collar.

You nodded your head humbly, inwardly questioning him. You weren't expecting him to just give you away; then again, you were just property to the Galra. There were one or two around Central Command who treated you with respect, but that was only when you were alone with them. After Zarkon opened the front door and started heading out you followed him, thankful that he was walking slow enough for you to keep up. Zarkon made sure to lock the door once you both were out in the hallway.

You were still embarrassed to be led around on a leash while wearing your see-through robe, especially when there were other people around, but you knew better than to say anything about it. As Zarkon led you through the long hallways, you noticed the guards looking at you. They didn't catcall you in fear of their Emperor taking out his anger on them, but they would be if he wasn't around. You kept your gaze on the floor as you walked, not wanting to accidentally make eye contact with anyone. When Zarkon stopped walking, you stopped, feeling your heart pounding in your chest.

"Emperor Zarkon, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Throk asked politely when he answered his door after hearing the doorbell buzz.

"Due to your recent promotion I'm here to give you one of my best trained slaves as a gift." Zarkon told Throk, gesturing to you.

"Thank you, my Emperor. I'll make sure to take good care of her." Throk replied, surprised at the sudden gift.

"I know you will. Her name is Y/n." Zarkon told him, offering the end of the leash to his newly promoted Commander.

"Thank you, my Emperor. Vrepit sa." Throk spoke in a humble tone, taking the leash and saluting.

"I know that you will. Vrepit sa." Zarkon said calmly before turning around and leaving, knowing that you would be in good hands.

You glanced up a little as Zarkon left, noticing how he was heading in the direction of the throne room. You just barely heard Throk say something as you were pulled out of your thoughts. You followed him when you felt him tug on the leash a little, following him into his habsuite. It wasn't as big as Zarkon's, but it was still nice. You weren't sure what to expect from Throk; you just hoped that he would treat you good instead of abusing you.
_______________________________________

This chapter is being kept as second p.o.v. in order to preserve the comment(s) that are attached to sentence(s)