Meeting the prince

Ever since Throk lost the fight against Lotor in the arena he was pissed off; he hated Lotor with a burning passion and losing the fight against him only made that hatred worse. (Y/n) noticed how angry Throk was when he came home afterwards, so she did everything she could to cheer him up, thankful that he never once lashed out in anger towards her. She knew who Lotor was even though she never actually met him in person; judging by how Zarkon felt about the halfbreed prince she wasn't sure what to think or feel about him. Throk felt slightly better when he got to cuddle with (Y/n) after he came home, just having her laying on his torso while he laid on the couch made him feel better and purr like a kitten. He wished that Zarkon was back in power instead of Lotor but unfortunately the ancient galran was still bedridden in his habsuite.

A few days after the arena fight Throk decided to take (Y/n) out for a walk; she had to still be led around on a leash because of the rules, although she didn't mind since she was used to it. He walked slow enough for her to keep up with him, stopping by every window they passed since he knew she liked looking outside at the stars. Throk trusted (Y/n) enough to know she wouldn't run off but since one of Lotor's generals could turn invisible he didn't want to risk her getting kidnapped by her. Honestly, he hated halfbreeds because they would never be as good as a full-blooded galra nor would they amount to anything in life; he would never reproduce with a lesser species, or at least that's what he kept telling himself all throughout his life. Throk quietly growled in displeasure when he smelled Lotor approaching them from around the corner, stopping in his tracks so he could stand protectively in front of (Y/n).

"Is something wrong?" (Y/n) quietly asked her master in a concerned tone, looking up at him with curiosity; she'd never seen him act in such a protective manner, so his behavior startled her a little.

"Lotor is coming this way." Throk growled in aversion, pinning his ears back whilst glancing down at her for a moment.

(Y/n) didn't know how to respond, so she just stood behind Throk while feeling her heart pounding within her chest; she'd never met Lotor before, so actually meeting him made her feel anxious. If Lotor was the child of Zarkon and Haggar then she imagined he would be terrifying; Haggar was scary enough, so if she had a kid with Zarkon then he would most likely be scary too. Meanwhile, Lotor had been on a walk so he could clear his mind after addressing a few of the commanders who were away from the central hub, little did he know that he was about to cross paths with the man he wanted to have transferred to the farthest end of the universe. His generals were around somewhere either causing mischief or hanging out in the library; there was one thing he knew for sure, Ezor and Zethrid were probably causing trouble somewhere. Lotor's mood got dampened when he turned the corner and saw Throk, although the sight of a human peeking out from behind the older male piqued his interest.

"Lotor." Throk spoke in a deadpan tone, an unhappy expression painted across his face when he made eye contact with the prince.

"What are you doing here?" Lotor asked Throk with an unimpressed voice; he wasn't happy to see Throk, but he wasn't in the mood for another fight.

"I was out walking my pet." Throk answered matter-of-factly, puffing his chest out to show his dominance.

"Ah, yes, I heard that my father gave you his human pet. I would like to have a look at her to see why he liked her so much." Lotor responded with a sudden interest in (Y/n), trying to have a look at her.

Throk sneered at Lotor but he knew that he had to show (Y/n) to him, otherwise he would be charged for something or another and he would be banished. (Y/n) knew what she had to do and stepped out from behind her master, keeping her gaze on the floor since she felt frightened despite feeling slightly curious about the galtean prince. She glanced up to the man in front of her and nearly passed out; he wasn't scary at all, he was actually super hot and attractive. (Y/n) could feel her heart racing when she got a better look at Lotor, knowing that she undoubtedly had a dark blush covering her face. Lotor smirked while looking at (Y/n); he knew exactly what kind of effect he had on her because he had that effect on most women who met him. Throk felt like he wanted to kill Lotor right then and there because of how much he hated the way he and (Y/n) were looking at each other.

"I can see why my father enjoyed you so much, little human; so unique and beautiful. I wouldn't mind spending a night alone with you, if your master would allow it." Lotor spoke in awe whilst looking down at the human woman, briefly meeting Throk's gaze after he finished speaking.

"And I won't. Zarkon trusted me with taking care of her, I won't let some filthy halfbreed put his hands on her in any way." Lotor sneered angrily, pinning his ears back and bearing his teeth.

Lotor wasn't happy with Throk's answer, so he turned his nose up, turned around and briskly walked back the way he came; he should have known that Throk wouldn't share (Y/n) with him. For as long as Lotor and his generals were living in the central hub they would be a threat to (Y/n) which meant Throk wouldn't be bringing her out of his habsuite until Zarkon recovered and they went away. Throk continued his walk with (Y/n) in the opposite direction before taking her home, deciding to cuddle with her for a while. During their encounter with Lotor he could smell the other male's pheromones and he (did not) like what he smelled; Lotor wanted to mate with his pet and he wouldn't let him taint her. (Y/n) would miss going on walks with Throk, but she understood why he wanted to keep her safe even though she thought Lotor was attractive; however, she trusted her master's judgment.