Pet shopping

(Y/n) was woken up by the scent of breakfast accompanied by the sound of cookware being used in the kitchen, briefly remembering what happened the previous night. She woke up more when something caught her eye; to her surprise a thicker robe was laying on the arm of the couch for her to wear. (Y/n) took her old robe off and put the new one on before she slid off of the couch and walked to the table right in time for breakfast; Throk made teraaico astro-bacon and offered some kind of juice to drink. She thanked her master for the robe and the breakfast before eating, speaking in her usual monotone voice. Before she knew it, breakfast was done and Throk was ready to take her to the space mall.

Throk made sure (Y/n) was well groomed and her teeth were brushed before they left Galra Central Command; it would have been an insult if he took her out looking like he wasn't taking care of her. While he flew his small ship to the space mall, he occasionally glanced at (Y/n) who was sitting quietly in the passenger seat. He was slightly unnerved by her silence, so he turned the radio on which was already tuned into his favorite death rock channel. (Y/n) just continued to sit still, not saying anything thanks to the 'training' she had when she was younger. After finding a good parking spot and grabbing a floating shopping cart, Throk led (Y/n) out of the indoor parking lot and into the mall.

"We're going to the galran bedding store first and then I'm going to take you to get some clothes. There's a store that sells items from Earth, so that will be our final stop." Throk told (Y/n) while he led her through the mall, not caring if anyone was looking at them; it wasn't exactly uncommon to see a galran commander leading his or her pet through the mall.

"Yes Sir." (Y/n) answered quietly, thankful that her new master was walking slow enough for her to keep up; she might have been well trained, but it didn’t stop her from being in awe of the amount of stores.

Throk smirked for a moment when he glanced back at (Y/n) who was subtly looking at her surroundings, her (E/c) eyes slightly widener than usual. When the first store was in his sight, Throk led the young woman behind him straight to it; he always enjoyed going into the store that sold specially made soft and fluffy blankets and pillows for galra. (Y/n) still wasn't sure how to feel about being out on a shopping trip with Throk; usually Zarkon ordered everything she needed and had it delivered straight to his office. However, she kind of liked being out on an actual shopping trip. A few moments after entering the store she saw a fluffy (F/c) blanket that came with a (S/f/c) fluffy pillow.

"Have you found something you like?" Throk asked (Y/n) when he saw her looking at a specific pillow and blanket, not missing the longing expression on her face.

"Y-yeah. Is it alright if I can have the (F/c) blanket and the (S/f/c) pillow?" (Y/n) replied with a quiet voice, hoping that she wasn't pushing any boundaries.

"If you really like them, then yes. You're my pet and I'll buy you anything you like." Throk assured her, reaching for the first two items and putting them in the shopping cart.

(Y/n) thanked her master after he added the first two items, grateful for anything he bought for her; all of her other things were technically owned by Zarkon, so they were still in his quarters. Her monthly hygiene products that were still in the Emperor’s bathroom were most likely either packed away or thrown out. Throk had a better idea of what to buy based on (Y/n's) favorite colors, picking out a few extra blankets and another pillow or two before walking over to the cashier to pay for the items. (Y/n) felt oddly happy after leaving the first store; the happy feeling was so foreign to her, but she knew better than to act out on her feelings. However, that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself a little while she was at the mall, even though she had to be led around with a leash.

___________

After stopping by a hobby store that just so happened to sell things for (Y/n's) favorite hobby Throk led her to the clothing store where he would buy some regular clothes for her to wear for the time being; he would take her to visit the seamstress at Galra Central Command on another day so that she could have a few better fitting outfits to wear during the day, as well as a few bras. After being a slave for so long (Y/n) still remembered her favorite hobby and was surprised there was a store that sold the necessary stuff for it; for the first time in years she had a genuine smile tugging at her lips. The trip to the clothing store was a little awkward for (Y/n) since some of the items had to be bought from the children's section, seeing as most of the clothes were designed for species larger than humans. The final shopping destination of the day was the Earth store which was located on the second level of the mall. As soon as Throk led her in the store, (Y/n's) eyes widened; she couldn't believe how many items from her home world were in the store.