Another set of Twins~2

"Get out! And don't come back until you've fixed that shit!" Dad yells throwing me out the front door for the third time this month.

He unexpectedly came home right when I was leaving and started yelling about our grades unfortunately Shuji left before me, so I had to deal with it by myself.

I sigh pushing myself off the ground and dusting myself off before making sure I have everything my phone, lighter, wallet, and a pack of cigarettes.

I start walking towards the park since Shuji took the bike and light a cigarette, so I won't need one around Mikey and Draken.

I get to the park 15 minutes early and sit on the steps to finish my cigarette while I wait.

"Oi Y/N."  Draken calls I drop my cigarette stepping on it to put it out and stand-up walking over to him "You're early. Good."

"So are you." I glance behind him raising a brow "You're alone?"

"Mikey will be here soon with your division captain." He explains handing me a folded jacket "That's your uniform. The dress code is black pants and white boots."

I nod sliding the jacket on since I didn't put one on earlier when 3 bikes pull up behind us, Mikey and two literal cotton balls get off the bikes and walk towards us.

"So you're Y/N." the pink haired one says looking me up and do with a grin while the blue haired grumpy one just looks at me.

"These are the Kawata brothers, Smiley and Angry, your Captain and Vice-Captain." Mikey introduces the two fortunately I don't have to guess which ones which.

"We've got to go make sure he knows everything he needs to know before the next meeting." Draken says making the brothers nod before he and Mikey leave.

Smiley, Angry, and I stay in complete silence until the two are out of sight.

"Mikey said you're a good fighter." Smiley says breaking the silence I nod, and he looks around "Do you have a bike?"

"I have one, but my brother is using it right now." I explain which is true since he rides around with Kisaki all day.

"You have a brother? Is he in a gang?" Smiley questions while angry stands next to him like a statue.

"Yeah, a twin brother but he like to fight alone." They share a look of surprise before Smileys grin widens.

"I think we're going to get along. Now let's go you can ride with Angry." Smiley says as the two turn back towards their bikes.

"Where are we going?" I ask following behind them.

"There's a group of assholes running around and threatening our members, so we are going to stop them." Smiley explains getting on his bike.

I follow Angry to his bike and get on behind him making him tense up, not wanting to crash because I made him uncomfortable, I scoot back holding on to the seat so I won't fall.

We drive for a while until a group of 10 guys jumps into the road making Smiley and Angry stop.

"Well well well looks like we found some trash on our turf." The guy who I guess is the leader says with a smirk putting his foot on smiley's front tire.

"Last time I checked we in Toman territory right Angry?" Smiley asks getting off his bike Angry nods also getting off his bike, understanding the situation I jump off his bike popping my knuckles with a grin.

The leader scoffs and throws a punch towards Smiley signaling the start of the fight Angry runs to his brother while I run at the rest of the group.

Since I tower over most of the group it's really easy to punch people directly in the face knocking down most of them pretty quickly leaving four left standing.