Tough Talks~14

"Alright dude you don't have to tell us details, but you gotta tell us something." Smiley says motioning to my face and Angry nods next to him.

We are currently standing outside a bowling alley waiting for someone else to show up, I wasn't planning on leaving the house today, but they threatened to come to the house so I agreed to meet them.

"Why do you guys care? It's not that big of a deal." I say making Smiley scoff annoyed.

"We care because you are our friend and if somethings going on we want to help." Angry says looking me in the eye, I sigh grabbing a cigarette and I notice that the pack is almost empty.

I take a long drag, weighing my options as I exhale away from them.

"Swear that whatever I tell you won't change how you treat me?" I ask taking another drag knowing the last person Shuji and I told started avoiding us like the plague.

The twins nod and I sigh, hoping that whoever they invited would magically show up at this very moment so I would be saved.

"My dad's an angry guy and he likes to drink." I say flicking ashes on the ground, Angry frowns while Smiley shifts uncomfortably.

"If you ever need to you can stay at our house, our mom won't care." Angry offers rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks but I wouldn't want to leave my brother there alone." I say putting out my cigarette, Angry nods and the three of us fall into an awkward silence.

"So, bowling! Are you good at it?" Smiley asks crossing his arms with a strained smile.

"I don't know, never played before." I answer shrugging and they both look at me shocked, when someone calls out down the road.

"Hey! Sorry about the wait." we look to the right to see Mitsuya waving with Hakkai next to him "Hakkai took forever to find his glove."

I raise a brow looking back at Smiley and Angry confused "Why does he need a glove to bowl?"

They both shrug shaking their heads.

~Time skip~

"Why is he standing like a weirdo?" I ask leaning towards Smiley with my arms crossed as we watch Hakkai preparing to throw the ball.

"I don't know he tried to explain it earlier, but it just sounded like gibberish." Smiley says looking at Hakkai with a raised brow.

"I can hear you guys, you know." Hakkai says frowning back at us and we nod.

"We know." We say in unison as Angry and Mitsuya come back to our booth with drinks.

"Y/N you're up." Hakkai says walking back to his seat with a grin.

I get up, grabbing my ball and walking over to the lane I throw the ball down the center, but it rolls left going straight into the gutter.

"Maybe I need to try the leg thing" I mumble making Smiley and Mitsuya laugh as I walk back to try again.

I managed to knock down 3 pins before it's Angry's turn, and I walk back to my chair in defeat.

"What made you guys wanna come to a bowling alley?" I ask looking between Smiley, Mitsuya and Hakkai.

"The arcade in the mall banned me and this was the next best thing." Smiley says making me laugh.

"They thought you were cheating, huh?" I guess, he nods and Mitsuya raises a brow.

"How were you cheating at an arcade?" Mitsuya asks putting his drink on the table.

"Y/N taught me a trick for winning the claw machine." Smiley explains, Mitsuya looks at me for confirmation and I nod.