A Debt Paid in Blood~16

"Hey Y/N can you help me with my sash?" Angry asks pulling white fabric out of his saddle bags and holding it out to me.

I nod taking the sash and he turns around "Is this why we came early?"

"Yeah, it'd be dangerous to drive with the sashes on so we have to do it here." He explains making me hum as I loop the sash around his shoulders before tying it in a bow on his back.

"15 minutes until go time." Smiley calls walking towards us "Draken wants us division captains to get in our positions."

We nod then he and Angry fist bump.

"Yell if you need any help." Smiley says waving and walking backwards making Angry shake his head.

"You're the one who always gets hurt!" Angry yells earning nothing but a loud cackle from his brother.

"Come on we should stand with the rest of the fourth division." Angry continues motioning for me to follow him.

I silently follow him to the fourth division, and he raises a brow looking up at me.

"You've been quiet ever since this morning, is something on your mind or are you just nervous?" He asks making me shake my head.

"No, just a little distracted." I say re-running my plan over in my head and he hums.

"Your brother?" He asks and I shrug.

"Something like that." I mumble, he pats my arm looking at the gates of the junk yard.

"You can talk to him after we're done, for now focus on the fight." He says, I nod popping my neck before we hear a yell from inside. 

"On this side The Tokyo Manji Gang!" The overseer announces, Draken and Mikey walk forwards and the rest of us follow.

"And on the other side Valhalla!" White jackets file into the other side of the junkyard and I make eye contact with Shuji, Kazutora is next to him, and Baji is nowhere to be seen.

Shuji grins making me raise a brow before Mikey starts talking.

"Hey Hansen, I'm glad it's you overseeing this fight thanks for that." Mikey says calmly with his hands in his pockets.

"If this fight sucks, I'm taking you both down Mikey." Hansen grins and one of his underlings calls for a representative from each gang.

Draken and Kazutora both walk forward meeting in the middle next to Hansen.

"5 on 5 with your best guys or an all-out brawl with everyone how do you guys wanna do this?" Hansen asks looking at the two with a bored expression.

"Valhalla brought this fight to us so you decide Kazutora." Draken says looking down at Kazutora "We only have one condition for this fight. Baji Keisuke's return to Toman!"

"If Toman wins this battle we will take Baji back!" Draken demands and Kazutora laughs before grinning.

"Baji came to Valhalla of his own free will, there's nothing to return Draken." Kazutora says, Draken takes a step forward.

"We're taking Baji back!" Draken repeats glaring down at Kazutora.

"You guys think your hot shit." Kazutora clenches his fists making Hansen step forward.

"Hey kids you gonna fight or-" Kazutora punches him in the face before kneeing him in the stomach and letting him drop to the ground.

"Come on get real overseer? conditions? Did you guys come here to playhouse or some shit? We came here to kill you all!" Kazutora yells with his arms out motioning to Valhalla.