Admittance~13

"N/N hurry, If we're late we'll miss the show." Shuji says making me raise a brow as he twirls the keys around his finger.

"What show? I thought I was just meeting someone?" I ask confused.

"You'll see." He grins before pulling a facemask out of his jacket "Just wear this and keep your head down."

I put on the mask and pull my hood up, following him inside Valhalla's hideout. The inside is packed full of loud teens waiting for whatever this is to start.

Shuji leads the way towards the front of the room to a small platform and motions for me to stand behind him.

"Everybody shut up!" Shuji yells, gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"Now, we've got someone who dares to join our ranks. We're here to find out if he'll be useful, or if we get to take him out right now!" He continues making the crowd cheer and some even start banging on the walls.

"Bring him out!" The cheering gets louder as the crowd splits, reveling Baji in his Toman uniform, he makes his way through the crowd before stopping in front of Shuji.

"Baji Keisuke. The first division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Are you really turning your back on the gang you helped create?" Shuji asks, looking down at him with a signature grin.

"Yeah." Baji says, making Shuji's grin widen.

"Then prove it." In an instant, two Valhalla members walk forward before throwing someone next to Baji.

From the Toman uniform and the hair style, I quickly recognize him as Chifuyu.

Baji looks down at him, giving him enough time to get up before punching him across the face.

Chifuyu stumbles back, bumping into a Valhalla member who shoves him back towards Baji.

In a matter of seconds Chifuyu is on the ground with Baji on top of him, repeatedly punching him to the point he's almost unrecognizable and I subconsciously start picking at my nails in my pocket.

"You okay N/N?" Shuji asks in a whisper, glancing down at my pocket.

"Yeah I just need a cig." I say which really isn't a lie, I do need a cigarette but I also don't want to watch this.

When Baji finally gets up, Chifuyu is only twitching but I can see him breathing.

"Well, was that good enough for you Hanma?" Baji asks pulling his hair tie out "Are you gonna let me into Valhalla now?"

Shuji looks at Baji for a second before looking over his shoulder at a guy with a neck tattoo standing next to a terrified blond that I recognize in an instant.

"Kazutora, are we ready?" Shuji asks, the guy nods before pointing to Takemitchy.

"This is Takemitchi Hanagaki, the newest member of Toman." Kazutora says making Takemitchy go wide eyed as everyone turns to look at him.

"So, you're Hanagaki." Shuji mumbles making me raise a brow as he jumps down off the platform "Get over here." 

Takemitchy freezes before someone behind him shoves him forward and he stumbles towards my brother.

"You're that dumbass from yesterday. Did you come here to get yourself killed?" Baji asks glaring at the blonde.

The members of Valhalla start yelling and chanting for Baji to kill him until Shuji raises his arm and they all stop.

"One of Toman's founding members, Baji Keisuke wants to abandon Toman and join Valhalla." Shuji announces stepping back into the platform and throwing his arms out to the sides forcing me to step back.