02

Reginald walks away from the fight, letting his children battle it out.

Marcus and Luther begin throwing punching at each other until Klaus stands up pausing them. He stumbles away holding up peace signs. And so Marcus and Luther continue.

"Come at me litter box" Diego yells at Christopher. Christopher starts speaking unknown sounds again and Diego takes it as an insult to his hair, using his knife he points at his head "Hey listen, i have amazing hair all right? This was era-appropriate"

Christopher ignores Diego's rant and uses his power to shock him.

Five and Ben also throw punches, as Ben has Five in his grasp, Five blinks out of it.

"You're alive, that's great-" he starts fixing his blazer and hair, "-or possibly horrible. I'm not really sure yet"

"Is that some kind of weird smack talk?"

"It's more of an existential problem, really Ben"

"Awesome. Well here's your next problem" Ben summons a tentacle from beneath his skin, aiming it at Five. He blinks away again, landing on the balcony.

"You know, even though your a total asshat now-" Five starts, getting cut off by the tentacle coming at him again he blinks away behind Ben, punching him to the ground.

"-It's nice to see you again, really" He finishes.

From behind Five, Diego was throwing all knifes at Christopher, but they just bounce off him. Diego jumps on him, screaming "Who's your daddy? I'm your daddy!"

Christopher floats them both up higher, and begins spinning fast, Diego getting dizzy.

Vanya and Jayme were fighting each other as Allison was fighting Fei.

"I don't wanna fight you!" Vanya yells, ducking a kick that was about to hit her in the head, backing away Jayme keeps attacking.

"Aw, did you wanna be best friends?" Jayme says, landing a successful kick to Vanyas head, knocking her out.

"You know, for a blind person your not that bad" Allison comments to Fei.

"Who says i'm blind asshole?" Fei asks, using her birds to watch the fight and attempting to whack Allison with her cane.

"Should i step in and help?" Sloane asks Jayme, Alphonso and y/n who were just sat back watching.

"Nah, she's making a point" Alphonso places popcorn in his mouth and offers Sloane some, but she denies.

Vanya gets back up, y/n lightly hits Sloanes arm and points, "finish her off if you wanna fight so bad"

"My turn" Vanya says, begins to use her powers before Sloane lifts Vanya off the ground, Vanya blasting herself into the paintings.

"Art snob huh?"

Diego continues charging at Christopher, Ben had a tentacle holding Klaus in the air, and Allison was about to finish off her fight, grabbing Feis arm and whispering "By the way, I heard a rumour you can't move" and Fei froze.