11

Lila was placing many wires in different spots, after double checking she sighs. "Ok relax, Y/n stand in the middle of us and hold our hands. Shift your energy onto us to borrow" Lila orders

Y/n stands in between them both as Five sighs "I cant, your breath is terrible" he fires at Lila.

"Garlic is for winners" she points her finger at Five "No, he's right" y/n cringes.

"Enough foreplay!" Lila yells, sticking the hot wire plugs onto the briefcase. Five places his right hand on the briefcase as Lila places her left, Y/n taking their available hands. Her missing the light pink blush on Fives cheeks. "Power up, shitheads!"

Y/n transfers her energy on to them both, they all grunt in pain as Five uses his power and Lila mimicks it.

"Let me in!" Lila yells, "I cant, it's to much" Five yells back. The room filled with a blinding blue and (f/c) light.

"Don't bitch out on me now!" Lila yells to him as he yelps.

"I hate you so much! I only hate you y/n a little bit!"

"Is this really the time and place!" Y/n shouts over them, becoming frustrated with their yelling as well as the pain she was experiencing.

"Get this right, or else it's all of us in the stone age forever! Now! Do it now" Lila orders.

They all push harder till there was a zap sound and they blink away. The three fall to the ground, the temperature dropping massively, looking around they were in the middle of what looked like a blizzard.

Five and Lila stand up, Five offering his hand to y/n which she toke. "Oh brilliant idea Lila! Welcome to the ice age"

Looking behind her, Lila grins as she spots the familiar building, "shut up and just look" she nods her head in the direction.

Y/n hugs her arms around herself as her and Five turn around also. "The commission" Five breaths out

Lila laughs and runs off ahead.

"I fucking hate this" y/n frowns

-

They enter the run down building, Lila's laughing stops as she catches sight of the inside. "Holy shit, I was just here, how long was i bloody gone?"

"So, it's not meant to look like this?" y/n questions, "Obviously not, seems the grandfather paradox is affecting everything" Five answers from beside y/n as he sets down the briefcase to adjust his watch "even places out of time"

"Is that possible?" Lila asks

"I stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago" Five sighs as he picks the briefcase up.

y/n and Lila step forwards, the sound of rumbling from above them starts before bricks from the roof fall out in from of them, Lila steps back quickly as Five grabs y/ns upper arm and pulls her back.

"Thanks" she mumbles as Five lets her go, "Yeah, we better get moving, y/n and i will check the infinite switchboard" Five announced

"Uh, why does she get to go with you?" Lila frowns

"Because, i say so"