10

"Discipline. That's what you need to learn. When i was your age, i was up at dawn all right? I was training, honing my skills. The biggest thing-" Y/n listened on as Diego talked with Stan about being more of a responsible kid.

Diego pulls Stan to face him "-i was becoming a real man"

"Right, is that why you wear those tight pants?" Stan says as y/n laughs. "This is why your my favourite" Stan smiles back

Diego looks back at y/n with a warning look, then looks back to Stan

The bathroom door, from behind Stan opens as Lila steps out wrapped in a towel. "Lila" Diego calls out as she hums in response.

"You need to take this kid with you" he points at Stan. "So this is the fake mother" Y/n whispered to him "Yeah"

"The hell were you doing in there" Diego asks as Five walks out after Lila holding two briefcases.

"Bathing" Lila answers

"Together?" Lila smiles at Diego's jealousy

"Oh ok, Diego we don't have time for this. Lila and i have got important shit to do" Five dismissed his concerns as he walked past Stan and y/n.

"What's more important than family!" Diego calls out, as Lila greets Stan with a "hey love"

"End of world genius" Five states as they all walk over to the elevator

"Lila" Diego grabs her arm "What's more important than us?" he softy asks

"There is no us Diego"

"ouch" y/n shares a look with Stan. The elevator doors open as Five walks in "Y/n your with us"

Y/n enters as well and stands next to him.

Diego pulls Lila aside by grabbing her upper arm again "What do you mean?"

"Look for you, it's been a couple days for me it has been over a decade. I've moved on, i've slept with many, many people. Many" Lila begins to walk away before facing Diego again "The only relationship we have left is the one with our child. So you better not screw that up"

As Lila and Diego bicker, y/n turns to Five "cute hat" she comments. He turns to look at her "Really?"

She scoffs, "No, you look like an old man, swap the fit out for something more formal"

"Be a dad" Lila finishes,  "Bye stannnnn"
Y/n waves. "Bye y/nnn" he waves back and the elevator doors close.

-

Five was changing into his suit, Lila was off somewhere changing as well, and Five really toke it literally when he said he wanted y/n by his side 24/7 as she sat on the bottom bunk, back facing Five.

"You know, i could have waited outside"
Y/n scoffs.

"Cant risk it" he reply's back

"I'm legit here on my own free will lame ass" she shouts annoyed.

"How do you know everything?" He asks changing the subject. Y/ns knowledge of the whole timeline was to advance, he wanted to know how she knew things he never talked about.