07

"Hey, what do you say we get outta here huh?" Klaus says, hands behind his back as he approaches Five. "Take a little, road trip" Klaus continues as he looks around trying not to act suspicious.

"What are you talking about?" Five frowns his eyebrows.

"I'm talking about a sojourn to the country side. You and me, the wind in our hair. Thelma and Louise on the open road"

"You know they both die in the end right?" Five asks

"-holding hands, living our best life, my little cherub" Klaus continues as he bends down to Fives level "listen to me, i nearly died from Luther's sleep farts last night! We need to get out of here, get some fresh air!"

"Ok i'll bite, why me Klaus?" he asks

"Because you said, you said your retired and that's what retired people do and don't you deserve some fun?" Klaus says as Five looks over at the tank "There's no lobsters" Five notices

"Excuse me?"

"There were three lobsters in that tank a minute ago"

"Yeah well you know maybe Chet blended em into a morning smoothie" Klaus guesses

Five looks towards Klaus with a small smile "your an idiot, but i'm in"

"whoo!"

-

"Let me go! Get your hands off me" Stan yells as Chet holds his jacket "i saw what you did!"

Diego runs over "What the hell you doing?"

Chet let's go of Stan and turns to Diego "Your son stuffed three mini muffins down his pants"

"And! This is a buffet. I can take whatever the hell i want" Stan defends himself.

"I got him, come on" Diego says, grabbing Stans arm dragging him to the stairs, and sitting him down. "Wait hey take it easy"

"Time for some ground rules"

"How about no physical assault? That's a-" Stan starts but Diego shushes him "Shut up and listen"

Diego flops himself next to Stan, who pulled out one of his stolen muffins and starts eating.

"My father was a hall of fame asshole, and when i was a little pissant like you, i made a promise to myself that i would never act like him to any kid of mine" Diego starts

"Yeah, stop. I'm gonna cry" Stan states sarcastically

"But i'm a busy man, with a lot on my shoulders ok? So i'm not gonna let you slow me down either all right?"

"Yeah you look really busy right now" Stan says, Diego smacks the muffin and grips the back of Stans neck "You can stay until your mom gets back all right? But no more doing dumb shit, or else you and i are gonna have a serious problem"

"Look at me" he commands as Stan does, "Me entiendes?" Diego notices yellow pus coming out of Stans ear, he moves back "Dude, your ears leaking"