15

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

y/n felt as if the two had been driving on for hours, which seemed accurate as the sun had now came out, the cold night wind turned warm thanks to the sun.

five pulls into a hidden driveway, displaying a small run down trailer. a women sat outside reading with a cigarette in hand, she looked rather intense and country looking, with her tattoos and rundown cowboy boots.

stopping the vehicle and slamming the break, five gets off the motorcycle and held out a hand for y/n, which wasn't needed as she swats it away.

"can i help you guys?" the women asks as the two teenagers approached her, her voice was very soft at first, not matching her whole look.

"need a word with pogo" five states

"ain't no pogo here pumpkin" the women lies

"i think you misunderstood him, were going to get a word in with pogo, and we know he's here. so stop baby naming and just get him out here" y/n says bored

the women looks at y/n and examines her uniform, even living out in the country side, she knew the school.

"i suggest you get your ass off my property before i call a truant officer" the women stands straight, taking another puff from her cigarette.

the few all stare each other down, till an older voice called out from the trailer "it's ok tammy, let them in"

the women, named tammy gives the couple a glance as then five smugly passes her with y/n now entering the trailer.

pogo is sat at the booth like table sipping down a glass of something that's definitely not juice. he raises his glass, a way of telling them to sit down.

the sound of a pistol clicking is heard from under the table from pogos side, the teens now know pogo doesn't want to be messed with. they keep their cool though.

"you're either dumb or desperate, which is it" pogo questions five.

"both" y/n answers for five, he side eyes then shakes his head as he starts to reach into his pocket.

five slaps a peice of skin with a tattoo on the table.

"that's disgusting" y/n comments under her breath, five now chooses to ignore her.

pogo isn't phased by the skin however and feels no disgust as he grabs it off the table to inspect it. "that looks like my work, but i never did that tattoo" pogo recalls

"not yet, you haven't. i cut it off my 100 year old self"

"ah so very desperate it is" pogo sips from his glass.

"and dumb"

"would you stop" five slaps y/ns thigh in hopes she will stop making her ridiculous comments. y/n could've sworn she seen sparks fly. the last she felt those familiar sparks was when she was with the boy next door. *ew*

five gets back into his conversation with pogo "you would be to if you knew the entire universe were at stake"

pogo starts a sharp breath in and exhales quickly, y/n looks him up and down. "so it's happened" he releases his hold on his pistol to grab a book from the chest that sat beside him. flipping through various pages he turns the book over to the teens.

it was a page of hand drawn symbols, ones that seemed to be an interest to five.

"father was obsessed with these symbols, he briefly mentioned it once or twice" y/n remembers.

pogo nods his head at her "do you remember the name?"

y/n grins at pogo feelings as if she were a teen again and being taught by pogo "sigil, if i remember correctly pogo"

"great memory kid" pogo shoots her an approving nod "it's a symbol thought to have magical powers"

"dad believed in science, facts. i didn't respect much about the old man but i respected that. hoo-ha was not his thing. it's gotta have a rational meaning"

pogo shrugs "i don't know, but he referred to it as project oblivion"

both five and y/ns eyes shoot up at pogo, five remembering briefly of his older self mentioning the same topic.

"this project, i need to know more" five encourages

so pogo explains further "it was a kamikaze mission. he was preparing the sparrow children with the expectation they might never return. that's why i gave the children those pills, to keep them safe from him"

y/n avoids pogo and fives eyes as she also tried to ignore the words.

"well. my druggie brother just got him sober, go figure" five sighs

"then project oblivion is starting again, and you are all in danger" pogo points at the two. both taking a swing at their drink.

"then i should probably get that ink, complete the loop" five slams his finsihed glass on the table. pogo asks if she's sure.

though five is already up removing his suit "i don't think destiny cares whether i am or not"

the women who's been silently sitting there the whole time speaks "bitch is cruel ain't she"

tammy and pogo switch seats to get the tattoo done, y/n still remains silent. she knew though as five looks over at her, is that he's got millions of questions for her.

like did she know about the project? she must've, so why drag them both to pogo when she could've just opened her mouth and saved them both the trouble.

five knew though if he were to ask she wouldn't give in. she's stubborn.

and then....

MEGA BOMB WAS SET OFF

KILLING EVERYONE.

nah im just playing, here ya go another chap after 100 quitting thoughts