Chapter 12

(This draft has been sitting here for almost a year)
Y/n POV

"Mitch, why do you look terrified?" I asked, he stumbled over his words and really couldn't get a word out.

"Woah what has you choked up?"

"It's hunter he's not home and his room looks destroyed!" He screamed out in panic flaring his arms around.

...wait what?

I walk past him pushing him aside and went over next door to Hunter room and opened the semi opened door fully open to see hunters room destroyed. Maybe he lost something and destroyed his room looking for it... I do that sometime.

(Everything now was written in 2022)
I turned back to mitch who still had a panicked look.

"Calm down you clingy roach he probably just had to do something" I said about to go back into my room but mitch grabbed me and shook me.

"You don't understand!" He screamed in my face. I'm gonna punch him if he screams at me one more time I swear.

"He always tells me where he goes and now he just left with out a word and his room destroyed" mitch was hyperventilating...

"You do realize you guys had a fight right? He probably just doesn't want to talk to you mitch" I said stepping into my dorm about to slam the door on the annoying prick.

"...maybe I should wait for him in his room... " mitch said as I nodded and slammed the door in his face heading back to my warm bed who I love dearly.

-.... oh yeah technos in my bed...

I jump on the bed causing him to be bounced off and lays down loving the warmth of the bed. Techno sat up and stared at me like he was gonna attack me but I gave him a smile causing him to instantly calm down and sigh in defeat. Even if he was to fight me I bet I could beat his ass. ...maybe I been spending a little too much time with minx.. nah!

I cuddled up in the blankets about to go back to sleep until I felt big arms rap around me securely. I already knew who it was of course and turned to techno snuggling in to him for cuddle. This. This right here is what I always needed. Just me and mah my boyfriend and absolutely nothing else
.
.
.

and of course Tommy had to fucking ruin the moment by burning breakfast... damn child.