Chapter 5 - The Great Cactus Con Part 2

Summary: Season 5 Episode 5. Part 2

Henry had come from the kitchen with a bowl of grapes. He needed a snack after their run to his house since Piper threatened to burn his lucky comb if they didn't arrive soon. He went over and popped one in Charlotte's mouth murmuring, "here,". She gladly accepted.

"Can you guys not be annoyingly affectionate to each other?" Piper complained adjusting her dress. "You're giving me tonsillitis."

"How are we giving you tonsilitis?" Henry asked.

Piper looked at him as if he was dumb, which, in her opinion, he was. "You're being overly sweet."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"It is when you do it around me."

"So, you're saying that you don't want what we have when you get a boyfriend of your own?" He gestured between him and Charlotte.

"I'm saying that when I get a boyfriend, I won't be lovey-dovey in front of my stupid brother."

"Hey! I am the opposite of lovey-dovey!" Charlotte scoffed making Henry swat her shoulder. "And, at least I won't be worried about a temperamental sister that complains when she sees affection around her."

"I am not temperamental!" Piper all but shrieked.

Henry made a face and opened his mouth to retort but was stopped by Charlotte who shoved a grape in it. "Alright! Stop! I don't wanna be in the middle of your sibling fight again. I mean it," she added sternly, pointing a finger at each of them. They sighed simultaneously, both their tantrums going down. "Are you two cool?"

"Yeah..."

"Our bad..."

Piper and Henry eyed one another then stuck their tongues out. Charlotte rolled her eyes at their immaturity. The younger Hart went back to adjust the green cactus dress on her body while the other one slipped another grape in his mouth and went to sit on the couch.

"Don't sit there," Piper warned.

Henry groaned, chewing. "I can't be sweet to Charlotte, I can't sit here, what else? It's my house too, Piper. I sits where I wants- Eeep!"

With raised eyebrows, Piper watched her brother proceed to sit despite her advice, proving, once again, her assumption of him being dumb. "I just meant, because that's where all the extra cactus needles are."

"I feel that now," he said in a tight voice. Charlotte couldn't help the laugh that burst out of her, causing her boyfriend to glare.

"Awww, sweetieee," she pursed her lips, trying not to giggle.

Piper looked at her weirdly before turning back to him. "Also, I'm gonna need those needles back."

"Sure thing," Henry winced as he stood up, limping over to the two girls, what felt like a thousand needles poked his bum as he walked.

"Here, lemme help," Charlotte offered, placing the garments she was holding onto the dining table. Henry used the island next to the shelves for support and turned slightly so she could have access to the needles. She began to take them out of his butt as gently as she could.

"Wash your hands after," Piper demanded.

-----(Timeskip: A little after Patina arrives and Henry and Jasper are outside on the porch)

Charlotte went back to modifying Piper's cactus dress as Henry took Jasper out to talk some sense into him. She had also tried to keep him from embarrassing his friend in front of his crush which she was sure wouldn't end well.