CHARACTER SKETCH

Team: D3 Team as per the D3 show. In this story Taarey are in Secret relationship, Sharon is aware. Nil has a crush on Taani. Team is close to Taani and friendly as they bond grew with time. Swaron are engaged and all are couples. The story takes turn and now focus on Family part how the family plays a major role for growing up Adults and how they face the family situations entagling love, friendship and situation faced in the way and how they stick togeathe through all the time.

Below CS of Taayam Family:

Rishabh singhania:-he is a successful business man n reys father.Due to business he has shifted with his wife to US. Rey lives in mumbai to complete his studies...

Rashi singhania:-she is rishabs wife reys mother presently she is in US with her husband n she loves rey alot. She is a women with alot of attitude and society standards.she is very particular about prestige reputation...etc...

Adithya shikhawat:-he is father of taani..he was a man who loved his family alot..n was a grt dancer...

Sarika shikhawat:-she is taanis mumma and is caring n sweet.she always teach taani to compromise n adjust in life.

Anirudh shikhwat:he is swayams father n own n elder brother of adithya .he is also a business man n he is head of the colony in jodhpur.he treates taani as his own dauther n is very fondly of her.

Simar shikhwat:she is swayams mom with a simple n sweet nature.she loves swayam n taani alot.she treats taani as her own daughter.

Abhijeet dixit:he is a brother of taanis mother n mama of taani,becoz of some reason he hates taani.

Anitha dixit:she is wife of abhijeet she is a simple minded women n dislike taani aftr an incidence.

Rakesh Raichand:he is father of rohan..he also has a big n extended busines in london.he live in london with her wife...he is patner in shikhat busines n he is also very friendly with taani

Rakshita Raichnad:she is rohans mother.she also lives in london with her husband.she luv rohan n also luv taani alot and expect her to be they daughter in law.

Ritu dixit:she is cousin sister of taani n daugher of abhijeet n anitha she loves taani alot n share a very good bonding with her. always shares her feelings with taani.

Rohan raichand:he is best best best frnd of taani. he is with taani since child hood n almst know her childhood secrets.he has a great bond with taani,swayam parents n even with badebhaiya n aashi too he is the comedy pakage of jhodpur. But once he is angry no one can stop him.

Aashi:she is taanis childhood best frnd.she understand taani alot.as her parents die in plane crash when she was small,frm thn she stays with taani..taani share each n evrythng with her,usually aashi n rohan fights 4 the taanis bst frnd position.

Bade Bhaiya:badebhaiya is taani own brother n cousin of ritu n swayam.he is one of the great bussiness tycoom"Mr.Karan shikhawat"he is very particular n possive abt taani. He is the main decision maker in shikhawat family and no one him. Taani luv him alot and he luv n treat taani, swayam n ritu equally. Taani never opposes his decision

Shivam: want to take revenge for his insult frm reyam hence pretend to be taani's frnd bt soon fall for her.

The story takes alots of twists n turns...love u all enjoy n hope u all like it..