Chapter 12

(ritu leaves smiling n rey luk at taani then rohan was abt to leave when rey stop him n say)

rey:kaha jara tu?

rohan:office..

rey:are chalejana bt thodi der rukja n guys plz mujhe tum sb logo se baat karna hain so lets gather on terrace...

swayam:are rey jane mein derhogi yaar...

rey:guys plz its imp plz swayam...

swayam:k bt jaldi k rey:k tum sab chalo main aata hu..

taani:aap sab chailye main aap sab ke liye kuch snacks pack karke aati hu..

all:k.(al goes up n was talking boys were planning to check out girls n girls listen this n say)

simmi:this boys will never change.(girls smile n boys continue n girls talking to see each n every place...here rey goes to his room take something n was going when he hears taanis voice)

taani:kaka bus aate hi ye sari chije bus mein rakh dena...aur yaad rakhiye koi cheez chutni nahi chaiye.(kaka nodes n go n taani again go in the kitchen n rey mummers leaning on the swayam room door)

rey:haye sab ka kitna dhayan rakhtihain sb ki khushi ke bare mein sochti hain...i luv her oh god i luv her madly.(stand there for smetime blushing n smiling n then cmes out of trance n say)

rey:rey upar sb wait kar rahe hain n tujhe sabse imp baat bhi to karni hain aur taani ko upar lejana hain warna sab ka kaam karte karte ye upar aana hi bhul jayegi.(rey run down was about call her bt seeing her get lost in her the way she was keeping her lock of hair behind her back of ear n the way she was packing everything with cute expressionsn rey stood behind taani admiring her n aftr smetime as taani was packing thng fells reys presence n turn bck n see rey standing admiring her.she blushes n bckgrud song plays piya o re piya piya o re piya re piya n taarey get lost in echothr eyes n luklukhawa hawa goes on.taarey recolet al the movements which spend last night on terrace.taani blushes n rey cmes to taani n move her flip of hair which was coming on her face n interwine his hands with hers n was moving close to her n she was taking back back steps until taani back touch the fridge n rey was close n close n close to her when suddenly reys phone beeps n taarey come out of tarence n taani pushes rey back n move frm there smiling n rey smiles n take his phone n check...)

swayam:kaha hain tu???

Rey:ye swayam hamesha mere aur taani ke beech ajata hain.

Rey: (reply bck..)araha hu 2 mintes.{he keeps his phone n luk at taani.she was still blushing n rey love this..her red cheecks which becomes when she blushes.he walks upto her n hold her frm back n rest his chin on her shoulder n say)

rey:sweetheart agar tumhara blush karna hogaya to plz upar chale waha sab hamara wait kar rahe hain aur phir sab ko hamare bare mein batana bhi to hain.

taani:ha{she turns n rey still hold her she keeps her hand on his chest n say}abhi aati hu wo thoda kaam hain khatam karke aati hu k

rey:no..abh aur kuch nahi bas chalo abhi..(he holds her hand n take her upstairs n team was here waiting.while going rey keep saying n was holding taani hand n puling her with him bt softly so that she cnt get hurt.)

rey:sidhi taraha se chalo warna tumhe utha ke lejane mein mujhe koi problem nahi hain k.

taani:reyyy.(taareyreach up n al luk at the entrance n get shock to see taarey except rohan n sharon taarey luk at al n taani notices swayam n she too luk at the direction he was luking n find him gazing at rey holdingher hand n she immediatly take her hand bck with a jerk frm rey hand n rey luk at her with confused expression n taani shows that swayam was staringthem n rey nodes his head n then he again catch hold of taani hand n pul her in the center of al n team cmes to a side n stand.taani try to pull her hand bt rey does nt allow her n he say)