Chapter 3

**NEXT DAY*****

Morning 3.30 in the morning mobile start ringing n by the distrubance of mobile ringing taani takes her pillow n keep it on her ears bt stil the mobile was ringing by the irritation of mobile taani throgh pillow aside n seach 4 her mobile stil with eyes closed n stil in sleep she finaly get her phone she click on answer button n keep it on her ears n say in stil in slepy mood...

taani:hellow(the voice 4m other side shook her n her sleep has run away by hearing the voice)

voice:gudmrng taani aur kaha ho tum?(yes the voice was which she had heard so many times the voice which melt her it was the voice of hers n only hers)

taani:rey

rey:yes sweetheart

taani:(stil unable to believe that rey was another side luk at the watch n say)rey is waqt time dekha hain apne aur aap mujhe abhi cal kar rahe ho?

rey:exactly my princeses tumne time dekha hain..its 3.30 already n aaj meri taani ke life ka sabse bada din hain aaj mahapuja hain jo meri princess karne wali hain so jaldi utho aur ready hoke niche ajao taki hum baki kaam kar sake k

taani:(bits her head)hey krishnaji main to bhul hi gayi thi...

rey:par main to nahi bhula so jaldi niche ajo jaldi karo u have only 25min now k

taani:oh 4 bajne ko sirf 25min baki hain...main jaldi karti hu bye thnk u yaad dilane ke liye abh aap sojaye..(taani cuts the cal n rey smiles n go in to the mandir yes he is ready in suit where he was luking very handsme hunk n he was decorating the mandir while taani comes down n see rey n was shock to see him...till then rey hear some sound n see her n get lost in her beauty she was also impressed seeing rey they both get lost in each other eyes till taani comes to senses n see here n there n rey comes to her n say )

rey:JAAN tum is dress mein bohut bohut beautiful lag rahi ho...

taani:huh????

Rey:wo kuch nahi chalo jaldi se late ho raha hain...........

Taani:haa tulsi puja karna hain.... Main jaati aap jaake sojayiye...

Rey:ha wo chala jaunga bt abhi late hora hain na tumhe isliye chalo tulsi puja karte hain jaake...{taani nodes n rey n taani takes the required items n color plate n go up n start doing the puja rey was standing at the door with door support where as taani was doing the puja she pour water put haldi kumkum n tied a thread n then she lits the agarbati n then sit down n start doing rangoli...n rey comes to her n sit n also start doing n fillimh the colors asking taani....taani was stunned to see this bt them as a rey see her she luk at rasngoli n do the rangoli....after it get complete rey says...}

Rey:wow taani it luks beautiful...{taani nodes n say its so lets go n rey follow her n they go down n taani go out to do rangoli n rey follow her n taani was shock b trey does nt allow her to talk n ask her to do rangoli fast n she do it...n rey help her..taani was doing outling n rey was doing the filling of rangoli with full concentration where as taani was luking at rey constantly rey was asking for colors to taani n evertime taani was felling reys hand touch bt rey wasnt seeing it or felling it he was busy in doing rangoli...finaly he completes the rangoli n ask taani.)

rey:finaly rangoli hogai taani batao taani kaisi bani (then luk at taani n notice she was luking at him so he go near her ear n wishper to taani..)