Summary of the story until Now

THIS IS THE SUMMARY OF FF TaaRey Love Birds Forever until Chapter 95.I will shortly summrize the story until Chapter 95 and remaining will be continued here.This for all TaaReyians , hope u all like and love it. Muhava.. 

This story startes where taani - shivam were pretending to be couple and the team found out due to there dicussion in the VP cabin through announcer. This comes has a suprized to team and rey. Due to use of VP cabin in his absence and making announcements Vp punishes all.

Team members togeather complete there tasks given and rey was assigned along with Taani. Rey has already realised his feelings for taani and was unhappy with her relationship with shivam, but now he try to breakthrough the conversation with taani to get close to her. During the completion of task swaron decides to take their relationship forward where as Rey finally confess his feeling to Taani as she think he still consider her as swayam sister or friend which annoys him.

Taani is shocked with the sudden confession and before she replies back swaron reach to Taarey and give them lift till home. On the way when taarey were struggling with there inner feeling of the confession swaron annouce them getting engaged. Everyone were very happy, Taayam shares thoughts where swayam is excited and happy to start this new step in life where as taani ask for swayam option on rey feelings indirectly. After hearing out swayam she decides to reply his decision to rey. Here Sharey shares the things and sharon feels sorry for rey as they thing taani now doent lke back rey. Latter Taani confess her feeling to rey which make him very happy which he wants to share with entire world bt she ask him keep it a secret from swayam due some unknow reason to rey still he agree for her. swaron gets engaged and story continue with twist and simple turns. There is a compition for all ags and gs, cs and acs of college to win. which is paticipated by taaye and shaarey. Rey is happy as its his dream to win this tough and pretigeious competion. Taarey start rehersing and rey keeps making special arrangements for taani and also gifts her a very special heart locket with her and his picture in it. Mean while Taarey also go on they 1st date where simmi and nil drops for having some along date time. 

Taarey try to hide and have alot of miss and hits with them. Swayam notice taani missing and start to gets suspicious of her. Meanwhile she manage to lie with Swayam. Sharon helps taarey as she is aware of their relation to keep a secret from swayam and team. Suddely shivam comes in picture as he was waiting for a change to talk to taani to fiulfil his revenge against reyam. Taani disappear for 2day stating to swayam that she is meeting one of her friend,when she back she is changed a bit and they perform in college in fornt of Vp and board of memebers for they approvals and everyone are thrilled with Taarey performance. 

As a part of celebration they go for a party where Rey feels strange as if she is about to lose something improtant. At end of the party team and rey meets Kriya and rey hugs her as she is back which make taani leave the party. Later rey faces delima of thoughts due to taani and kriya. One hand team was happy and shocked with the reason why kriya left them in 1st place and other hand if kriya and rey will return back to they old selfes. Rey realises his true feeling when sharon helps him with taani unique methods. Rey feels his true love for taani and thiks to inform and confess the same to taani as he saw her leaving the party shen he hugged kriya. 

As there is some work in college so team plans to go on holiday were they can have some fun so they decide to go to goa. Rey tries his ways to meet taani and confess which also lead swayam suspicious of his behavior towards taarey. However he neglets the same thoughts and try things to make kriya and rey come closer which is helped by team.

On the way to holiday they meet Rohan who is taani childhood friend which makes rey jelous and swayam prossive, however later team gets along with rohan and they become friends. Rohan gets suspious of rey and make taani confess of his prince charming also a secret which eventually led him to shock. He befriend rey and ask her to keep taani always haapy.

Taarey get lost in forest where they spend some alone time and romantic moments, rey also propose taani with a grass made ring and a crown. she was touched by his love and decide to share a secret with him on return to mumbai. However event doesnt take expected turn and taarey share moments which will make taani uncomfortable and rey try to give her a frech kiss, she slaps rey. Reys gets very angry until sharon make him understand taani feeling. he finally promise taani to have they 1st kiss when she will be first one to initate. 

Taani was determied with her decion to share all her feelings, secrets with rey when kriya face a life danger situation eventually which lead rey to danger situation. she promise herself to stick to her promise she earlier made with someone if kriya and rey return safe. Team finally find rey a nd kriya. rohan gets tensed by the ways things were truning out and ask taani to think of her love for rey.

Finally team returns back with rohan friendship and gifts. Taani calls rey at rehersal room but kriya turn up there and hugs rey closely as he saved her which gets clicked and rumors and articles gets pubished accusing taarey and kriya. Rey feels worried to how taani will react where taani make announcements of kriya and rey engagement. Rey is shocked and when asked taani privately she blames him and break up with him stating she is in love with rohan now. 

Rey is heartbroken and decide to trun into new leaf whom one can dare to use, he spell out taarey relation infront of everyone which comes as a shocker to all. he then seeing the reason turns it to be a prank all along with taani. He propose kriya and they start a relationship, taani annouches his relationship with rohan which make swayam unbeleve this. 

During all this life plans a mode for exam and all plans to have a study groups which make couple of events including swayam adoring taarey as one then crushing himself for this type of thoughts, taaey sharing eyelocks, rey teaching taani eco and taani teaching team commerece as she is a topper.

During the exam team have some fun and they cheat exma with taani helping them. Shivam continusly asking taani of her futher plan. Finally there is a fight between rey and shivam after exams as shivam take dig at taani. he beats him to death due to which taani try to stop but eventully they fight infornt of all.

Rey says some mean things to taani which hurts taani and swayam, Nil who is obesserving everything supports taani and inabsece of swayam take vcare of taani as friend. Taani withdraw her name from dance with rey and also resign from her ags position which again create rift between them and rey hurts taani alot. eventully nil confronts rey which make him relaise his taunts to taani.

Rey curse himself anf due to his negliance they is fire at chemistry lab and taani saves him and swayam gets aware of half truth and she ask taani to leave mumbai.

Finally team learn about rey true feelings and taani sacrice which she made because of promise to kriya mother that as she is dying she will bring back kriya love in her life. Shivam helped taani in this all.

Finally swayam agree for taarey relationship and team decide to visit jhodpur and get taani back. In jodhpur there are lots of fun events and situation which creates rifts and jovel situations. Team meets aashi who is also a childhood friend of taani and who is aware of taanis true feelings. Taarey meet and taani deny her love for rey and declare that she is no logger in love with her. Rey doesnt agree and challenge her that he will make her fall in love with her.

Team meets with taayam family specially with badebhaiya who has a very serious attitude to life. They will be a maha pooja which will happen after a long time and taani gets permission after alot of convincing and rey decide to help her to complete this ritual as its very tough and she is doing for her late parents.

Rohan and team keeps helping rey in convincing taani for his love.

Lets see how the things turn ups and how will rey win his love back.

Hope you will like this journey and shover your love on this one.

Taarey rocks...