Your life

You took your shoes off and put your house keys on the little hook near your front door after you got home from helping your uncle out at his scrap yard. Yes, you were the niece of Denny Clay, which meant that you helped him out every now and then. You lived alone in a beautiful cabin near the lake in the woods near Crown City. Sometimes you were lonely, especially since you were single. You liked spending time with your uncle and younger cousin, but sometimes you wished that you could have a boyfriend.

As you made your way to your kitchen, you wondered what it would be like to have a boyfriend; whether he was living with you or not. Having someone to eat dinner, cuddle and spend time with sounded wonderful, but no guys ever seemed interested in you. You figured that the only way you were going to ever get a boyfriend was that he would have to be an alien or something. You decided to have F/d since it was quick and easy.

"Why do I have to be alone?" You sighed to yourself when you were preparing your F/d.

As you prepared your favorite dinner and set the table all by yourself, you wished that you had a lover who would do it with you. Your dinner smelled good as usual, but eating alone got lonely. You played some of your favorite songs on your phone so that your house wasn't so quiet. You made a mental note to invite Denny and Russell over for dinner sometime, that way you wouldn't have to eat alone. In the meantime, you were alone with your own thoughts, wishing that you had a boyfriend or someone to share a meal with.