When he tries food for the first time

Since Denny and Russell had guests over at the Scrap Yard, you decided to stay home while they were busy. Fracture was coming over to your house and you wanted him to try food. There were so many options, but you settled on giving him ice cream sandwiches. Having a Cybertronian friend who could disguise himself as a Human was still mind-blowing to you, but you were getting used to it. Speaking of Fracture, you heard the engine of his alt mode pulling up to your house.

You made sure to fix your hair before hearing a knock on your front door. You had a slight crush on your new friend, but you weren't going to admit that to him; he probably didn't even know what a crush was. You rushed to your front door, opening it and stepping to the side.

"It's about time you got here, I have something for you." You announced in a friendly tone as you welcomed the Humanized Decepticon in, excitement in your voice.

"Hello to you too, Y/n. What do you have for me?" Fracture queried as he walked into your house, making sure to take his boots off.

You smiled as you closed your front door, thankful that he was polite enough to take his boots off at the door. Fracture could tell that you had something planned, but he wasn't exactly sure what. Whatever it was though, you were very excited.

"You know how you told me that you haven't eaten food before?" You asked him as you tried to contain your excitement.

"Yes?" Fracture queried with suspicion, arching an eyebrow as he looked down at you.

"Well, I have the perfect thing for you to try. It's in the kitchen." You told him, gesturing for him to follow you.

Fracture had to admit that it was kind of cute when you were excited. He followed you to your kitchen, wondering what kind of food you were going to give him. Once the two of you were in the kitchen, you walked over to your refrigerator and opened the freezer, taking out a couple of ice cream sandwiches and closing the freezer door. You unwrapped both ice cream sandwiches, offering one to Fracture.

"Here, this is an ice cream sandwich. You might want to hurry though, ice cream melts." You instructed, biting into your own ice cream sandwich.

"Thank you." Fracture said hesitantly, taking the strange looking food from you.

You watched as Fracture looked at the cold treat, noticing the confused look on his face. Fracture brought the ice cream sandwich to his lips and opened his mouth, taking a tiny bite. The vanilla ice cream was colder than he thought and the whole thing was sweet tasting; the chocolate cookie tasted really good mixed with the vanilla ice cream. He scarfed the rest of it down, loving the sweet, sugary taste.

"Geez, be careful or else you'll get brain freeze." You told Fracture, watching as he scarfed the entire ice cream sandwich down within a few seconds.

"What's brain freeze?" Fracture inquired, completely unaffected from the ice cream sandwich.

"Uh… Never mind. Anyway, what did you think?" You asked him with curiosity, changing the subject.

"It was better than I expected. It seems that Human food isn't as bad as I thought." Fracture answered, a happy smile appearing on his face.

You knew that Fracture would like ice cream sandwiches; almost everyone loved them, after all. You gave him another ice cream sandwich before finishing your own, savoring it. Fracture thanked you again as he took the second ice cream sandwich, eating a little slowly so he could savor it. He couldn't wait to try different foods, hoping that each one would taste good. You ended up having him stay for dinner, deciding to make your favorite dinner so that he could try it.