Author's Note + Unused Draft

I'm really sorry to say this, but I won't be continuing this book. I've mostly fallen out of the Transformers fandom and I won't be making any more Transformers x Reader books, although I might write singular chapters on rare occasions.

And now, here's the partial draft for when Fracture got turned into a sparkling, it's the very last thing I wrote for this book, but it was written a year ago.

___________

"What happened to him?!" (Y/n) asked the two minicons in shock, staring at the sparkling in Airazor's arms.

"Well, you see..." Divebomb tried to explain, failing miserably since he didn't know how to explain how their boss got turned into a sparkling.

"We're actually not exactly sure what happened." Airazor admitted bashfully while averting his gaze from the young human woman.

"But seeing as you're the bosses' femme friend-" Divebomb added in attemt to improve the situation before (Y/n) cut him off, he honestly didn't know she wasn't dating Fracture.

"W-what? I'm not... We're not... I mean..." (Y/n) sputtered in embarrassment, hardly able to believe that they would jump to such a conclusion.

Divebomb and Airazor looked at each other in confusion; they thought for sure that (Y/n) was Fracture's significant other. Fracture let out an excited sounding chirrup and held his tiny arms out towards (Y/n), wanting to be held by her.