When you hang out with him

Ever since you found out that Fracture was actually a giant alien robot from another planet, you were fascinated by him. Fracture was intrigued by you and agreed that the two of you should hang out sometime. So, while Airazor and Divebomb were out doing who knows what, he decided to go visit you. You were just getting home when you saw his holoform appear on his alt mode. You took a deep breath, hoping that you wouldn't blush; it was hard to not blush.

"I see that I have good timing." Fracture smirked as he walked over to you, feeling oddly happy.

"Yes, it appears so." You agreed cheerfully, unlocking your front door before opening it.

Fracture watched as you opened your front door, beckoning for him to follow. Upon your request he followed you and took his holoform's shoes off and left them alongside yours before following you to your living room. Fracture had never actually been inside of a Human house; everything was so interesting to him.

"So, um… How was your day?" You questioned as the two of you sat next to each other on your couch.

"It went well. How was yours?" Fracture asked you, trying to strike up a good conversation.

"Oh, you know, the usual. My uncle was making dad jokes again." You replied, trying not to seem too awkward.

"Hm, interesting." Fracture hummed thoughtfully, not exactly sure what 'dad jokes' were.

You noticed his slightly confused face and started explaining what dad jokes were. Fracture wasn't interested in learning Human culture until he met you. You were more interesting than he originally thought and he liked hanging out with you. The more he talked to you, the more he learned about you and what you liked. You liked talking to Fracture a lot and decided that you were going to invite him over the next day.