Chapter 6.

His lips felt so warm to mine. I don't regret it, not a second. I mean, I could just take a step back and embarrass both me and Hannes in front of each other, but that was the last thing I wanted to do at that special moment. His face was the most beautiful I had ever seen. He had short black ruffled hair, and his green eyes matched perfect with it. 

But in the middle of another kiss, Marcus walked into the room. Me and Hannes pushed each other to the side and Hannes almost threw on his mask again. We both then turned to him.

''You're dad has responded to us,'' he said and forced a smile. ''He will come here today, and your job is to give her to him. Understand, Hannes?'

Hannes nodded almost too quickly and Marcus then continued. 

''Punch her or something so that he sees that he can't mess with us. Be ready in two hours,'' he finished and then walked out and locked the door behind him.

I looked at Hannes, and he shakes his head. 

''I'll never hurt you again,'' he said as an answer and then takes of his mask again. ''And I am so sorry for the tracker in your food. Marcus made me put it in there, I promise. I saw later on that the tracker was... in a sewer?''

It started as a giggle, but then it turned into uncontrollable laughing. We hugged and then kissed again. I wanted to stay with him forever, but to put an end to Marcus's and dad's war I needed to return home again. Even if I loved my family, I never wanted to leave Hannes again. I wanted to stay with my kidnapper forever. I was in love with someone that was impossible to keep if we made this decision. 

''Are you going to give me to my dad?'' I asked and my emotions suddenly turned sad. 

''I don't know,'' Hannes said and sighed. ''But I see no other way. But you can always return to your home and then come back if that's what you really want.''

''How?'' I cried. ''After everything I've been through, do you think dad is ever letting me out of his eyesight again?''

Hannes words cut deeply into my heart.

''Then I guess this is goodbye,'' he whispered and then pulled me in for another kiss. 

And with that, Hannes left without saying another word. And my biggest fear returned to me: Being alone.

I knew that falling in love with my own kidnapper wouldn't help my life problems. But when it comes to love, nothing can stop you. In the end, love is love. I just wanted to scream to death. Make myself deaf, and never hear Hannes's words again. I had been hurt too much. Now my heart had a big hole. And that hole used to belong to Hannes. The kidnapper of my life. The love of my life. 

About two and a half hours later, Marcus stomped into the room, looking red as tomato.

''Why didn't you come?!'' he yelled. ''Grayson has been waiting for more than thirty minutes!'' I told you to-''

He then realized that Hannes wasn't there with me. He now looked confused.

''Long story,'' I said before he could question me. ''Let's go then, I guess.''

I went outside by myself while Marcus was looking for Hannes. My dad's face was full with tears, but I hadn't dropped a single one from my eyes. I looked more sad than happy to see him. 

''My dear!'' he cried and embraced me. ''It's okay darling, I've already paid, so now you don't have to worry about being taken away ever again!''

A few seconds later, Marcus came outside, but without Hannes. ''Where is he?'' I drew with my mouth without speaking out loud, still embracing dad. 

''In your room cleaning,'' Marcus replied and then turned to look at dad. ''Don't ever mess with me again, understand, Griffin?''

Dad immediately nodded and then tried to drag me to his car. But just as he opened the car door, I pushed him away and ran inside. I rushed as fast as I could to my room, and just as Marcus said, Hannes was there. He was dragging the mattress out of there, but I kicked it of from his grip and kissed him. He held my face between his hands gently, and then hugged me while we kissed. 

''My love, you came back,'' he said a moment after. ''Where is your dad?''

''I don't care,'' I said and smiled. 

But we found out just seconds after. Dad stomped in with Marcus on his left, and this time, we didn't have time to push each other away. 

''What the hell?!'' dad screamed and turned his look to Marcus. ''Not only did you kidnap my freaking daughter, you forced her to be together with some... guy?!''

''He's not just some guy, dad!'' I shouted. ''He's my-''

But Hannes but his hand over my mouth before I could continue. He looked down at me with big eyes, and then pointed at dad and Marcus with them. 

''Hannes, explain yourself,'' Marcus said resolutely and crossed his arms. 

''Marcus, Mr.Griffin. Me and Toni, we are-'' Hannes said.

He then kissed me gently on my cheek, and both dad and Marcus looked shocked. 

''When I tell you to kidnap someone, you're not supposed to make her your girlfriend!'' Marcus said. ''No kissing, no hugging! Nothing like that, It's disgusting!''

''I don't care what you say, I love her,''Hannes said.

''I saved your life, you piece of shit,''Marcus replied and then turned to me angrily. ''And you'll regret that you ever even touched my helper.''

''Is that all I am to you? Some helper?'' Hannes said, and I could feel a teardrop coming from him, landing on my shoulder. ''After everything I've done for you?''

''After everything I've done for you, you should behave better!'' Marcus shouted. ''Be with that girl, and I never  want to see your face again! Understood? So what's it gonna be?''

My heart froze. That big hole in my heart had just started to recover, but now it was threatened to break again. What was Hannes going to choose? His boss, or, basically his dad, or me? I knew deeply in his heart, that he loved Marcus more than me, but I understood. We've  known each other for less that three months, and they had known each other almost Hannes's whole life. But I got a big surprise. 

''The one who actually cares about me,'' Hannes replied after a while and hugged me with one of his arms. 

Then I took his hand, and we left. For good, this time.