Chapter 1

IRENE'S POV:

I am with my friends dawn, Christina and others at a cafe just chilling that has this awesome cappuccino.

I drank so many that it feels like as my bladder is going to burst at any moment.

My name is Irene, Irene Victoria. I am 38 years old. I am manager and boss of my company, I have also a restaurant at Makati city. It sells Japanese food, Chinese food, Italian food, Indian food etc. My restaurant is popular in our neighborhood. I get customers from all over the world especially from the Philippines. In the 6 years that I got this restaurant from my parents, it became a great success. I am happy with it.

I excused myself and was going to the restroom when I by chance bumped into him.

He was Greggy. He grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear.

"Hi my love, do you miss me? you're still look so sexy baby. I wanna kiss and f*cked you so hard that you will not be able to walk for days. Just looking at you irene made me this hard."

I was so scared and shocked when I saw him again after 1 month. He is getting in my nerve who the hell does he thinks he's talking to like that? Why would I miss him.

"Act normal Irene you may get in trouble if you show your fear to him. My mind spoke.
"Irene do not interfere and keep your thoughts to yourself." Why I am talking to my mind.

"What the hell are you doing here Greggy? And can you please keep your hands off me." I took his hands off my shoulders and pushed him.

He smirked and grabbed my hands and dragged me to the woman restroom.

"Wha-wha-what the hell. Greggy what are you doing? Where are you taking me?"

In the restroom he opened a stall and pushed me inside. He himself came in, locked the door and grabbed me by my waist and pushed me in his chest.

"I don't like you cursing Irene. But it's hot. It's turning me on even more. And don't act like you don't like it I know you would love it to happen. I can see it on your face. Your cheeks are like tomato."

He said while kissing my neck. And I was trying my best to not moan.

"To-tomato. You- you evil man. Let me go off me Greggy." I said and he chuckled " hahahah Irene but it's cute. So cute it makes me wanna devour you right here right now"

He kissed my neck and bit it leaving a large hickey. This time I couldn't hold it in I moaned hard causing him to smirk. (Irene rupok yan?)

"See Irene you still love me. Like it or not. You want me to do this" he said and unlipped my bra and kissed my chest. "And this" he bit my nipples and licked it " And that. You want me to do that all to you. And you so wanna have my mouth on your flower" (bulaklak daw mga mare) he kissed me and thrusted his tongue in me when I gasped in surprise.

I don't know how long we kissed. And how I could hold my breath in so long but when we pulled away I was still shocked, flustered.

"Do you miss me my fiance" He said.

"N-no!!!!"

"Ohhh Irene, just admit it looked at you your blushing. I love it when you blush. You like it right, me whispering dirty things to you? You want me to make love to you right? Hmmm my beautiful fiance."

"Ex fiance Greggy and please stop it."

"Awww Irene baby don't lie. I know you want it. Look I can see how wet you are for me. I can see how ready you are for me to thrust in you. It's leaking baby."

I looked down and saw that it was true. I wore a skirt so you could see how it stippled down my feet in the ground.

"Shut up, shut up Greggy" I said a bit angry and flustered. Oh my god. He saw me like this. I am so embarrassed. I took a toilet paper and wiped my juices (mga iha juice, yan yung tang, basta yung tinitimpla) after that I put it in the toilet and flushed it. I looked up and saw that he was still staring at me. Observing me what I am doing. Every movement I made, his eyes would follow it. He still the same.

He smirked when he saw me staring at him. So arrogant. This guy, why would I need to see him again argh.

"So baby Irene. I wanna kiss you, but I wont" I breathed in relief.

"Not for now baby, I wanna make love with you in my bed, my room and every corner of my house" he kissed me again but this time harder not like the gentle one before but fierce.

My mouth was left hanging and my eyes were wide opened in shock. I was gaping at him. This boy said not not now, not now? Is he insane?

"Ano ba Greggy, are you okay o sadyang manhid kalang? And no, hindi mangyayari yang gusto mong mangyari."

" Ah ah ah Irene baby. I told you no cursing. And sure you will make love with me. Not long before we will do it." He kissed me again.

" Okay my fiance I have to go. But don't forget, nakikita kita saan ka man magpunta."

He said and kissed me again and left leaving me mouth open hanging like that.

That's when everything started. And I didn't know what life had in store for me. I didn't know that Greggy will come back.