Chapter I

"Come on Heather! Give Irene a break! What bad things do you want to do with her this time?" asked Pauline, Heather's best friend.

"Why are you asking me such a stupid question? You are my best friend right? "she asked.

They are in her bedroom. Heather is not in the mood to go out. She is pissed. The car which is a graduation gift of her dad for her chubi (pronounced as Chew-bee" Another word for "Bitch") half-sister was just delivered.

"Of course I am but haven't you done enough? She hasn't done anything bad to you, you know that." Pauline reminded her.

"Stop right there! What did that chubi do to you? You seem to have softened to her! Why are you taking her side?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why not just do something more productive? Like find a part-time job or something. Or just focus on your studies? Excuse me for saying but your grades are not that good. And besides, I am of getting bored on picking on your sister. And what are you so angry about? Your car is way much expensive than hers. Anyway it's a graduation gift so why not just let her have it? Have a little heart this time."

"NO WAY! My dad should never have given her that damn car! It's more than enough that he paid for everything! I won't take this sitting down! This time, I will think of something so she will be in deeper shit!!" Heather said while smirking.

Irene's POV

"Irene." Tyler Cordero called her as he entered the office.

She raised her head and she smiled at her boss. She was drawing some designs before he came in.

"Yes sir?" she asked.

If Tyler has his druthers, he would rather have her call him by his first name. He has been wooing his beautiful graphic designer for months now. He had been attracted to her the first time he saw her. Irene is not just a very pretty face. She is hardworking and really determined. She is also very simple. She has many good qualities which he likes.

"Mr. Enriquez said he is coming. Are your designs ready? " he asked.

She pouted her lips a little which her boss finds
alluring. At first, he thought she does that to attract men but he soon discovered that she does that when she's thinking deeply or when she's nervous. He knows that she feels uneasy meeting a new client. By nature, she is a bit timid. He told her that she needs to overcome that. It's a dog eat dog in this business so she should be tougher. He is now glad that though slowly, finally, she seems to be getting out of her shell.

"I think I am ready sir." she said.

"Good. I know I can count on you. After this short meeting, can we have dinner or coffee?" he asked.

StacIreneey was saved from responding when they heard a knock and Mara, Tyler's secretary came in and announced, "Sir, Mr.Enriquez is here."

A man maybe in his 30's came in. Tyler approached him then shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Enriquez, I am Tyler Cordero. I would like you to meet one of our best graphic designers, Irene Finch." He proudly said.

Irene is really an asset to their company. She is not only very pretty, she is very talented and skillful too.

The client's eyes lit up when he saw her.
She stood up to take the hand offered by him. She tried to hide the disgust she felt as she noticed how client literally drools over her.
their

"Call me Jim." The man said as his eyes run over her face down her body.

She is in her long light a simple black top and faded jeans. She tied brown Jim still has unaffected but annoyance. very hard to tone down her. She has been trying striking features. A lot of people say that she is so lucky to have inherited such good genes.