Chapter 4

"No" pagmamakaawa ko.

"Please stop it Greggy" I try to wiggle out of his grasp but I can't. Masyado siyang malakas? I can't even move under him.

You see this big hot oaf hovered me and started kissing my neck. Then he started nuzzling his face in my neck. And sniffing me. He started to kiss me and started to bite me. I'm sure there are hickeys all around my neck and shoulder.

"Stop sniffing and rubbing your face on my neck, nakikiliti ako!!!" I giggle-half shouted.

"Nope Irene, you smell so good and your neck is so soft." 

"Greggy tama na" I shouted.

I couldn't take it anymore. I brought my knees up and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. (alam niyo na yun mga chikiting) 

He yelped in pain and moved away. He rolled on the bed holding where I kicked him and groaned in pain.

"Oopp, Hi-hindi ko sinasadya pero kasalanan mo yan. Hindi sana mangyayari yan kung umalis ka na kanina." I yell.

"Irene!! kapag na abutan kita you'll regret doing this" He screamed and groaned in pain.

I ran like my life depended on it. "Saan ako magtatago? bakit ba kasi ako magtatago sa sarili kong pamamahay?" Uggh he's driving me insane. I don't even know where I should hide.

When I thought i heard footsteps i looked behind me while still running. Bad move Irene. Greggy was running after me. He was just a step behind me. Bakit ang bilis niya?.

Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko, I whipped my face to look where I'm going and started screaming like a crazy woman.

I run in the kitchen and hide behind the table. 

"Stay away from me Greggy" I scream and move from the right to left.

"No baby, Do you think you did the right thing? No right, kaya lumapit ka na sakit Irene and how am i going to make babies with you?" He moves to trying to come to my side but i move away.

"What?!!, nasisiraan ka na ba ng ulo? naririnig mo ba ang mga sinasabi mo ha!! babies with you?? no way Greggy!!" i scream hysterically.

"What?" He says innocently.

"Its true we are going to make babies in the future. So stop running away and come here. I have to punish you for doing this. It's the second time Irene. I spared and forgave you the first time but not this time baby" He smirks'. I see dark glint in his eyes.

No way. Am I going to stop running??. I don't want to know what his punishment for me is. No way.

"No!!You get out of my house. Can't i get some privacy? I scream and point a finger at him.

"Okay my baby" He says simply.

What??what the hell so easily. I sigh in relief in myself. But no. nagkakamali ako, I'm starting to think that maybe i made a big mistake in my life.

"But baby are you sure you want to run around like that" He point to me.

What is he talking about? I look down and my eyes widen. 

"I don't mind Irene. You can walk around like that every day around me. You just give me more reasons to make love with you and besides i have seen all already. When i was watching you in the bathroom, sometimes" He says carelessly.

I scream my lungs out and try to cover my body. You see I'm naked from the bottom to the top. I totally forgot that he had trown my towel away when he carry me on the bed and I was running in my nude body the whole time. Ugh how could I forget? and besides that's not the only point what did he says. He already saw me in nude while he was watching me?? where? when? Oh my Gosh  hindi parin siya nagbabago.

I tried to run to the bedroom to dress in. But when I moved around the table and tried to run past him, he grabbed me by my waist.

"Huli ka baby" He whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Noo!! let go off me" I scream and trash with my foot trying to move away from him.

"Uhmmm pagiisipan ko"
"Nah baby I like this position" He smirked" and besides, i have to punish you remember? Hindi ko nagustuhan yung ginawa mo kanina kaya kailangan kang parusahan Irene"  He smirked again.

Ughh gusto ko talagang sapakin to. Doesn't he get tired from smirking too much.

I gulp remembering what he was saying punishment?

He puts his hand on my feet and picks me up and carries me bridal style to my bedroom. I scream as i can, hit him in his chest but he still doesn't let go of me.

He walks to the bed and puts me gently on the bed. I try to shuffle to the other side off the bed but he grabs my wrist and pins it above my head on the bed while hovering above me.

"What are you forgetting what i said to you just five minutes ago? I have to punish you right? " He licks his lips slowly.

Looking at him makes me hot all over my body. 

"No, let go. Kasalanan mo yun Greggy and by the way what the hell are you doing in my house?" I squirm under him but he keep silent.

"Baby Irene I wanted to see you of course and now that I'm here i don't have a plan to go away anywhere"

"Ugh get of me" I bring my knees up and try to kneed him again but he is faster than me. He grabs my feet's and put it around his waist.

"Nope...Not again"

He moves away from above me and I take that a chance to run but he grabs my waist and flips me. My stomach is on the bed. He squeeze my a**.

I gasp loudly and he chuckles. 

"Now baby, I'm going to spank you more than thirty times and you're going to be a good girl this time and count each spank. Do you understand? If you forget to count you will get more of it" He says seriously.

"What!! Greggy please stop it, let go of me." 

Now I'm seriously scared but hindi ko maintiindihan ang nararamdaman ko ngayon.