Chapter 3

It's been a week passed with what happened with Greggy. He is so cute.

I am relieved that Greggy didn't come and that I didn't see him.

"Yeah right, keep lying to yourself" my inner voice said.

Arghh yeah, yeah. I'm sad that I didn't see him alright happy?.

All of those things he said to me were a lie. I'm sad that I was just a play toy to him.

Well, tama ang tungkol sa kanya. Today is a vey busy day in my restaurant. All sorts of tourist came today. I didn't had anything to do today so I just came. In the middle of the day all my friends came. I went to them and sat with them.

We all spoke about everything that happened in our life this past few days. But of course I didn't tell them about Greggy.

"Hey do you know him Irene?" Dawn asked.

"What who?" I asked.

"That boy whos is staring at you since he came in" Cristina said.

"What? where?" I asked.

"There" Dawn showed me.

I looked behind me and saw whos she was talking about.

I took a good look and saw that it was Greggy. What is he doing here? How did he find me here? He was already staring at me. When he saw that I was looking at him, he smiled. I sneered and looked back to my friends.

"No, I don't know him. Do you?" I asked them.

"What you don't know him? He is the most famous businessman in the whole country and he is the son of Mr. Araneta. Plus the most rich billionaire in the world. How do you not know him? The one and only Greggy Corden."

(Paltan natin yung last name para wala issue)

Hindi pwedeng malaman nila na Greggy is my Ex- fiance.

"What are you talking about? He's rich?" I replied.

Irene, control your self. You can do it.

"What? May sinasabi ka ba Irene? kilala mo siya ano? She asked.

"Wha-whatt n-no I don't hahaha no" I stuttered.

"Hmm ohh really. Something fishy here" Nicole replied narrowing her eyes to me.

"What no, That's not true" I replied while faking my smile at them. She narrowed her eyes one more time and brushed it off.

"Anyway he is 36. So young. I would die for him. He's so handsome" Kaye said dreamily.

I sighed and stood up. I won't lie. I am jealous. I just wanted to say 'No don't think of him like that, His already mine so back off girls' But I didn't.

"I'll go take a look what's happening inside and then I'm going home. Bye guys"

They all said bye and I took a last look at Greggy who was smiling and staring at me. I walked away and went to my Workers.

An hour after I helped serving customers, cooking together with my chefs, making desserts. I was done with my work. My friends all left after I bid them bye. Greggy left 10 minutes ago. The whole time I was serving or taking customers orders, he was staring at me, I could always feel it. But I didn't looked at him afraid that I would go to him and kiss him right in the spot.

He was so sexy and handsome. Every person was affected with his aura. All the women and girls were literally drooling over him and the men were glaring because their dates wouldn't pay attention to them.

But the whole time he didn't even acknowledge them or even glanced at the girls, he was always staring at me. 

I gave my secretary the responsibility to close the restaurant after all the customers went away and went to my car. I hopped in drove to my house.