Chapter 6

I groaned when i saw him coming back to the room which he chuckled to. He came with a glass of water. I sat up from the bed and stretched my hand out for the glass. I thought he was going to give it to me but no, this idiotic stupid bastard  never knows when enough is enough.

He took a huge gulp from the water. As if he was screaming his lings out five minutes ago. He walked to me with that predatory look. He then hovered above me and kissed me fiercely. 

Squeezing my nipples. I gasped which caused me to part of my lips. Good enough for him. I gulp down the cold water. It was so refreshing because of the lack of oxygen we parted ways.

He took a gulp again from the glass and came to me again. He put his lips to mine again and i didn't hesitate to part my lips this time for him and decided to enjoy the cold water. This time we stayed together and kissed passionately. When we parted, I blushed furiously and tried to hide my face. He chuckled and put his fingers on my chin and tilted it up.

"Don't hide from me Irene" He said between his troathy laughs.

"You know i can drink by myself right?" I said blushing madly.

"Yes i know, i know" He smirked again.

"So Irene now that you already have been punished we have to do something right>>>>?" He smiled.

"What" I asked confused. What the hell is he talking about. Did the pleasure of too much spanking me reached his head? NO way?

"Irene malalim ata iniisip mo?? nagre-ready ka na ba??" He said. I blushed.

"Wha- what were you saying?" I said embarrassed.

"Nothing, I was just saying we should just fulfill our desires now, okay?" He said and hovered above me.

"What?" Now i was confused again.

He grabbed my hands with his hands and brought it into my private part. I could feel how wet i was then. He then took it again and brought into his pants. I could feel his thing.

He then kissed me roughly. Demanding attention, love and everything that comes too. I didn't stop him. Hen then stopped and got down on the ground. He spread my legs for better access and kissed my mound lovingly. I moaned loudly  surprised that he was going to do that. He then pushed his finger inside me forcefully. I moaned loudly with pleasure and surprise. I arched my back and fell down on the bed. He pushed in out fast of me not giving me time to adjust to his long, thick fingers. He then thrusted another one of his thick long finger inside me. But this time gently and gave me time to adjust. He moved slowly letting me feel how deep he was going inside me. HE put his third finger in me and moved fast again. I could feel the pleasure building up in my belly. He thrusted all his three fingers really hard in me when i couldn't hold in me. I came hard on his fingers. Exploding all my juices on his fingers.

He slowly took his finger out of me and put it in his mouth and began sucking, licking it as if he was extremely hungry. As if he didn't eat for years.

"Sweet baby, so sweet i could do this all day" He whispered huskily. Doesn't he think before he acts or he speaks making me blush all the time.

He came to me and kissed me showing me all his love for me. I kissed him back.

"I still love you Irene" He said lovingly looking in my eyes with adoration. Do I still love him? should I? I don't know what I should feel and what I shouldn't feel right now. But one thing i knew for sure that one way another I would end up falling in love again.

I didn't have time for closing my legs fully when he spread it wide again.

"What are you doing Greggy?" I asked.

"Relax baby, relax" He kissed my thighs and then bit it too. He started leave hickeys on my thighs and kissing my private slightly when he wanted to. Which caused me to whine several times and him chuckling like a damn possessed man. He finally came to my flower and began rubbing my clit till i orgasmed again and again till i was exhausted again.

I don't know what came in his head but he began rolling me in blankets like a cocoon. He then picked me up from the bed like a bridal style. He also picked Nadia that was sleeping outside and began walking out trough my house to the front door. He positioned me so good so that i wouldn't fall from his hands. He then pushed it with his feet and it automatically locked. He began walking to his black white tinted Ferrari. He opened the backside door and put Nadia on the sets. After he shut the door he opened the passengers seat and put me on the seats and put my seatbelts on for me too.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" I said slowly that I'm surprised that he heard me.

"You'll see baby. Sleep for now Irene" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

He shut the door and went to the other side of the car. He started the car and put my drove it to god and Greggy knows where.